The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M4-2, 35 lux pre asph, 21 super angulon w/ finder, rigid cron +

Erik Five

**My internett connection has taken a vacation to 1993 today so it takes forever to upload pics. Will upload as soon as I get them in to photobucket**

Leica M4-2 with Leica leather case and two Leica meters.

Looks good, works good. Will update with pics later. A couple of very small marks, but no dings etc. Clear, crisp and aligned finder.

The one meter seems to work as it should, but im not sure about the other one. Look at it as a bonus ;) One case for meter as well. The case fits the camera with a lens attached and the meter attached.

850$

Leica pre asph 35 lux made in Canada.
Very nice. A couple of very faint cosmetic marks, but overall very clean looking. Glass is perfect. Focus and f clicks is smooth. No oil, haze or fungus.

Lens
Of brand back cap
Hood
Leica Bakelite box
1350$

21 Super Angulon f:4 with the proper metal Leica finder.
Some cosmetic marks, but overall clean. Perfect glass. No haze, fungus or oil. Leica UV filter. Back cap, Leica metal front cap and finder included in the price. Also includes of brand leather box that fits the lens well.

1200$

50 rigid cron
Mint exterior and glass. No haze of fungus, but it looks like a tad of oil on one of the blades. Smooth focus and f clicks. Front(metal Leica) and rear cap. Also includes of brand leather case and Leica bakelite box.

I have one interested in this lens locally so he has to respond first, but send me a message and your first in line.

550$

Leica R to M adapter and Leica M to R adapter. Both mint. Sold together for 230$.

Ill give 50$ discount if you buy more than one item.

I live in Norway and ship from here. PP fees is extra and shipping is about 50$ tracked and insured. 30$ if not.

Can trade for Canon L glass. Looking for 50 1.2L or 85 1.2 mki or II.

References can be found in the feedback thread. Ebay username is five055 with a 100%. First to say "Ill take" it gets it. I also have some of these items for sale locally so a "PM sent" doesnt mean that item is sold or that the person who sends the PM gets it. Ive done trades with several people here before. Please give me some references if I dont know you or your not a regular poster here.

Erik Five

Re: FS/Trade: Leica M4-2, 35 lux pre asph, 21 super angulon w/ finder, rigid cron +

Im also open to reasonable offers. Forgot to mention that in the add.

cookedart

Re: FS/Trade: Leica M4-2, 35 lux pre asph, 21 super angulon w/ finder, rigid cron +

Messaged you about the Rigid Cron.

Erik Five

Looks like Camera and 50 cron are spoken for.

Erik Five

Ill reduce the 35 1.4 lux to 1250$ and the 21 f:4 to 1100$

ampguy

Hi Erik,

Anything specific you're looking for in trades? 43/1.9 pentax for example, or 90/2.8 m-hexanon? 28/2.8 Canon?

Ill reduce the 35 1.4 lux to 1250$ and the 21 f:4 to 1100$

Erik Five

Im looking for a 85 1.2mkII/mkI or 50 1.2L. ;)

patashnik

Erik is one of the good guys. I'm awaiting the M6 he sold me, and have every confidence in the stuff he's selling. Matter of fact, I'm thinking reeeeaaaal hard about that Summilux...

Erik Five

Thanks SJ! 35, 21 and adapters are still availible.

Erik Five

Everything is sold. Move a long. Nothing to see here :D