The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Exc. Black Leica M8, lots of extras $2950

ampguy

late M8, exc. cond., all boxes, and accessories (sw, strap (unopened), original battery, charger with intl adapters and car adapter (unused)). Works perfectly.

Extras:

Zhou black leather half case

Leica Neoprene case (large - fits up to 75/1.4 lux) with Leica box

Spare Leica battery with Leica box.

2 Leica UV/IR filters with boxes: 1 Leica 46mm, and 1 Leica 39mm

2 B+W 486 UV/IR filters: 49mm (fits 12504 Series VII hood), and 1 60mm B+W 486 filter (used on 75/1.4 lux).

Verified paypal only. I will absorb standard ~3% paypal fees. Shipping and insurance to be paid by buyer.

** 48 States Only **

ampguy

OK, how about $2695 for the camera and everything above except the 4 UV/IR filters. I'll throw in a 3rd M8 battery as well (3rd party for the 3rd one - full/equal capacity as the Leica ones).

The filters I'll sell separately at $89 each for the 2 Leica filters, and $79 each for the 2 B+W filters. Have original cases and packaging for all 4 of them. Free shipping to 48 states on the filters.