The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Like new Panasonic L1, Panasonic Leica Summilux 25mm and Olympus 7-14mm

A

artears

Up for sale are a Panasonic Leica Summilux 25mm f/1.4, Panasonic L1 body and Olympus SHG 7-14mm. Each item looks and functions like new and comes with everything what was supplied in the box. I am the original owner of those.

Now the details:

Leica lens is bought this year and L1 is about 2 years old. Both of them are indistinguishable from new, I would say they look LNIB. They are always stored in a good camera bag.

Included with the Panasonic L1 body are all the original items that came with it, an unused strap, unused video cable, charger, battery, camera cap, manuals and cd. I am also including a remote trigger from jjc.

Leica lens comes with everything that was included in the box, unused pouch and hood (I did not like the size of hood and I also did not like the texture of the pouch). The lens had a b+w mrc uv filter from the day 1 and this filter stayed on the lens all the time. I can also include the filter if we agree on all terms.

I must say that I am inclined to sell them as a bundle, however I can also separate them. If someone is interested in both, I will give the priority to that member.

L1 + lens as a bundle: $1100 including shipping in CONUS, however insurance is extra. If it is sold as a bundle, I will include the b+w filter as well for that price.

L1 body: $325 + shipping including the remote trigger

lens: $800 + shipping and filter is $20 extra

The 7-14mm lens is like new in box. It looks and functions like new. I always baby my equipment and I am the original owner. Everything, which comes with the lens is included. Box, warranty card, pouch etc.

The price is $1400 including shipping in CONUS. Insurance will be extra.

I accept money order, personal checks from reputable members and Paypal, but Paypal fees will be extra. I am located in Chicago and pick-ups in person are welcome. In that case, I can go a bit lower than the listed prices.

I know I am a new member here, but you can check my feedback on fourthirdsphoto.com with the same username as well. I also have a perfect transaction history in ebay under the name iel96.

BTW, for all items, international shipping is ok too, however in that case I only accept Paypal, paypal fees increase a bit I guess and also both shipping and insurance is extra and insurance is not optional. I hope that sounds fair to you :)

A

artears

L1 is sold.

25mm leica is sold pending payment.

7-14mm is still available.

A

artears

7-14mm is available only. If you want, I can setup an auction on ebay with bin price and free shipping for the asking price + $25 to cover ebay fees. In this case, you can get bing cashback of 8%, which will save you some more... Let me know...