The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Silver Leica M8, Grip, with custom leather

fotografz

I bought this Silver M8 set not long ago from a forum member, and it's a beauty. Classic Leica looking leather instead of the grip 'n slip factory covering. Matching classic leather on the Leica grip.

Dead on the money focusing, all firmware current for a M8. There is an ever so slight bright mark on the back, so small I couldn't get it to show up in the photos. It has a Giotto Schott Glass screen in perfect condition over the LCD. All factory stuff in the box.

My price: $2,450. Shipped ConUS.

Double click on attached PDF to download for a full review. Chrome 90/2 is also for sale to the M8 buyer for a mere $600. Fab portrait lens! (35/1.4 ASPH shown not included).

Any form of check accepted but buyer must wait for it to clear before shipping.

Pay Pal from a verified account, please add 3%.

Thanks for looking,

-Marc

P.S., if you buy this camera, I have a slew of IRs I'll sell at a good price ... but only after the camera sells.

fotografz

Re: F/S: Silver Leica M8, Grip, with custom leather

Okay, buy this kit, and 2 IR filters for Free!

-Marc

fotografz

Re: F/S: Silver Leica M8, Grip, with custom leather

This kit is now SOLD, pending full payment.

Thanks for looking.

-Marc