The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Chrome Contax G2 Three Lenses Flash FS

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
The following are listed as a group as I would prefer to sell them to one individual at a decent price. I am clearing out some of my non-essential cameras - kind of an early spring cleaning.

This group is kind of different...I assembled it as a travel B/W and color film kit but never got around to using it...the Leica M8 got in the way.

1) Chrome Contax G2 camera Exc condition as it suffered external wear as a floor demo in camera store...it has not had any film run through it to my knowledge and is Mint with regards to function. The only two flaws: is it is missing the surround on the viewfinder back...I do not know it you can find a replacement but it does not affect use and there are bright marks on the chrome back (very shallow) and on the black grip on the back. Otherwise it is great. The box is ragged . Camera user manual is included.

2) Contax G2 Biogon 28 F2.8 Black Exc + I bought this from KEH and it has caps F/R no box.

3) Contax G2 Planar 45 F2 Chrome LN with box and case and caps F/R.

4) Contax G2 Sonnar 90 F2.8 Chrome LN with box and case and caps F/R.

5) Contax G TLA 200 Flash Black (GN66) with case no box.

Pictures at : http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/album.php?albumid=64

These would sell for around $1200 - 1300 total - priced separately according to KEH prices as of today.

Again, I prefer to sell as a group at $900 - plus shipping via FedEx your choice 2nd 3rd or ground.

Pay Pal from a verified account, please add 3%

Thanks,

Bob

ShiroKuro

I had the same camera ,it also was missing the view finder surround .I was able to get this part new from CRIS Camera ... I think it was about $20.00 .

Great camera , good luck with the sale

L

loris

:)Hi!Would you sell the body only?What's the price?Thanks.
Serial number if possible,thanks.
Loris

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Thanks for the interest to all.

As this did not sell as a kit I am moving it off of the buy sell list at this time.

Will be traded out.:deadhorse:

Thanks again,

Bob