The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D3 Excellent +++

sc_john

For Sale: Nikon D3 in excellent +++ condition... the only reason I am not rating as mint is there is a small rub mark on finder housing, above the eyepiece (shown in photos linked below). Other than this, the camera is in mint condition; total shutter actuations are 6911, per Opanda. All of manuals, CD's, cables, neck strap, battery charger, battery, hot shoe cover, etc that came with the camera are included. I am including UPStrap SLR-Quick Release strap and additional tripod safety/wrist strap (value of approx $70).Pictures of D3 kit can be seen here: http://jhurshman.smugmug.com/share/Cf17IRfI4xRbA. Price is $3,600; I'll cover paypal fee, and buyer pays shipping of choice.

Camera was purchased from USA Nikon dealer in January 2008. Reason for selling is that I have acquired a D3x, and D3 is not getting any use.

I've bought/sold here on getdpi and on FM... user name sc_john on both. Thanks for looking.

John