The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

D3 F6 Lenses

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Still finding things in the closet to clear before spring...

1) D3 Camera with 1300 Captures Mint with Box

This camera rocks...nothing has higher iso and it is at the far end of speed for AF and capture. You will not find a better camera even if you buy new. This camera has been a blast but I am moving back to MF/Leica RF and will be moving out of Nikon for the present time...probably be interested if they do a decent rendition of the D700X.

Dual CF card capacity and I will include two San Disk 4GB cards with the camera.

All for $3250

2) Nikon F6 Mint - I assume this has had about 30 rolls through it. Bought it and have not had time to play...everthing went on the D3 or my M8.

So here is the deal....I will price this after Fotografz sells his...do not want to step on his sale. Thanks Marc.:toocool:

3) Nikon 50 F1.4G AF-S Mint + Not used but tested with about 15 exposures.

This lens has box papers and caps. $400

4) Nikon 300 F4 ED-AF lens Mint - I bought this new and it squeaked but AF is fast and this is unbelievably sharp. Turns out a lot of these made a little squeaking noise when focusing...it has not affected this lens at all.

This lens has box papers and caps. $1000

5) Nikon TC-14E II extender...used a couple of times with the 300. Mint Mint Mint

This extender has box papers and caps $400

Pictures here:

http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/album.php?albumid=66
All shipped via FedEx your choice 2nd 3rd or ground.

Paypal verified + 3%

Thanks,

Bob

fotografz

Bob, go ahead and price your F6 ... I withdrew mine when it dawned on me that I'd be without a 35mm film camera. :eek:

I was going to get a film M, but the F6 is such a killer camera and is sooooooo fast ... that I'll just keep it for now.

Thanks for your kind consideration and patience.

-Marc

P.S., anyone interested in Bob's F6 grab it ... nothing like it from anyone, ever :thumbup: ... trust me I've owned just about every film SLR ever made :ROTFL:

docmoore

Bob, go ahead and price your F6 ...

Thanks for your kind consideration and patience.

-Marc

P.S., anyone interested in Bob's F6 grab it ... nothing like it from anyone, ever :thumbup: ... trust me I've owned just about every film SLR ever made :ROTFL:
Thanks Marc.:thumbup:

Bob

docmoore

So how much is the F6 then?
F6 at $1400 plus shipping/Paypal fees. I have bricks of BW/Color film which have been stored in cool dark closet that are expired but I would not hesitate to use for personal work. I can include a mix so that the buyer can experiment with a variety of emulsions.

Bob