The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Canon FD to 4/3 adapter

Does anyone have a Canon FD to 4/3 adapter (in fact I will consider both 4/3 and micro4/3 adapters) to sell? I'd prefer someone in the US as I am trying to avoid the long shipping times of international purchases.

I also have a pentax K adapter, that I can trade if anyone is interested.

Thanks.

Diane B

The RJ/jinfinance adaptors are shipped within the US (or at least mine was) and you get them in about 3 days. I bought my EOS to m4/3rds adaptor from him and was surprised how quickly I had it. Also--Cameraquest has them (my FD adaptor came from there). I believe its the same as Rayqual--it was the first one available so I bought it from there--but he is about twice as expensive as RJ unless prices have changed for the adaptor.

Diane

wjlapier

I have the RJ version I'll sell you. If you want a Canon 20mm f/2.8 lens you can have that too--a little funds on your end of course. I'll PM you...