The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD - FREE: Mamiya ZD back batteries

jdbfreeheel

I've got a bunch, maybe 4 or 5. Still good charges. I'll drop them in a USPS box for you.

I don't have the zd anymore, so these are just collecting dust...

-Josh

jdbfreeheel

Re: FREE: Mamiya ZD back batteries

Wow, no one using the ZD around these parts? I figured there'd be one or two. Heck, not even someone using it just for IR? I mean, free?

You know the economy is still bad when people won't take something for free that might possibly, maybe, slightly, encourage them to buy more kit in the future...

gsking

Hmm, I'm local. Maybe I should grab a few in case I hit the $3,750 lottery payout :)

fotophil

Hi Josh:

I am in Sunnyvale and still use my Mamiya ZD Back for IR so I would like your batteries. If still available, I'll send check to cover UPS

Thanks

Phil Lindsay

fotophil

Hi Josh:

You are right - I forgot how slow UPS is for Bay Area Delivery - I sent a lens to Portola Valley that took a week from Sunnyvale. Pretty silly

Priority Mail sound fine- Please give me an shipping estimate and mail address so I can send a check

Thanks

Phil

jdbfreeheel

Phil,
PM me your mailing address. No worries on payment (it won't be more than a few bucks). Pay it forward to someone else. Glad they'll get a home.
-Josh

fotophil

Hi Josh:

My mailing address is:

Phil Lindsay
% APTECH
601 West California Ave.
Sunnyvale, CA 94086

Thanks

Phil