The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon 50/0.95

monza

An excellent condition Canon 50/0.95 TV lens, this one has the c-mount. It is adaptable to micro 4/3 with a bit of machining and a c-mount adapter, or it could be converted to Leica M mount and used on any M mount camera with RF coupling, or also used on micro 4/3 with an M adapter. This is my personal lens but I have not had time to get it adapted, so I've decided to just sell it. The focus is a bit stiff, this could be lubricated at the same time the mount is adapted. Glass is extremely nice, no fungus, no haze. There is a small (1/8") mark on the front coating (not a scratch, just a coating mark) but it doesn't affect photos.

$625 (payment via paypal echeck or send funds via 'personal' option to save fees.

Adapted lenses sell for $1200 and up, so act fast. :)

T

thinkfloyd

If I had a rangefinder, I'd get this ASAP! :) But as of the moment, my funds are for a new camera...

Cheap indeed! Been looking for one for months then gave up... now this comes along now that I don't have a camera :(

I've read that the C mount is just an LTM to C adapter and can be removed to reveal LTM threads (albeit without any RF mechanism). Is this the case with this lens?

V

Vivek

All c-mount Canon 50/0.95 I have seen have a c to Canon breech lock adapter. If that is the case, that c-mount adapter is removable with a two twists.

There are no LTM mounts or RF coupling underneath.

Nice price though.