The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F/S Nikon 17-55 AFS

TechIV

Up for sale is a Nikon 17-55 AFS (USA model purchased new by me--unregistered with Nikon USA). Includes lenshood, box, accessories, original paperwork, etc. As I'm sure you know, its sharp, colors are wonderful, built like a tank, and focuses instantly.

Lens is in mint condition with the only thing distinguishing it from new being some slight marks on the inside of the lens hood. I am selling the lens because I downsized to one camera (D700) and the lens is of no use to me.

Asking $925 shipped (FedEx Priority Overnight). Prefer check, but buyer has the option of Paypal (buyer pays fees).

Note: I've only purchased one item on here--it was from Marc (fotografz), but I have a perfect ebay record, and am a former employee of Memphis Photo Supply (a 100 year old family business 901.767.2702).

Regards,
Eric

Note: photos will follow shortly

TechIV

Any members, please let me know if this is an unreasonable price... I couldn't find recent postings on here or Fred Miranda.

K

kipkeston

The price is reasonable. It's about what they go for. I still use a D300 and I've been very tempted to buy one since I sold mine last year!