The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic GF1 Body Only

Greg Seitz

I have a new USA Model Panasonic GF1 Body only for sale. Purchased as a kit but I am keeping the lens. Includes everything as new except the lens. I will include a copy of the original receipt as well.

Price is $649.

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Hello Greg,

I am interested, definitely. Will you take paypal and if so, what is the paypal address? We will need to factor in the cost of shipping to Australia, too. Please contact me before selling to anyone else!!!

Cheers, Kit

Last edited:

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Hello there, Guy,

Thanks for your running M9 review, BTW: I have followed it very keenly.

Re. the GF1: I want this one; I am just waiting for Greg to get back to me. Off to bed now. Cheers to all, Kit

Last edited:

Greg Seitz

Hi Kit,

Holding it for you. Paypal is fine. I sent you a PM with my email so we can work out the shipping details.

Thanks,

Greg

Hello Greg,

I am interested, definitely. Will you take paypal and if so, what is the paypal address? We will need to factor in the cost of shipping to Australia, too. Please contact me before selling to anyone else!!!

Cheers, Kit

Last edited:

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Money sent for body; we will work out the shipping in a second round.

I have the G1 w/14-45, the DP2, the LX3 and now the GF1... and a little Helios finder I am trying on all of them. I will report back; somewhere among these is the camera I have been looking for for quite a while. cheers, kl