The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Super RF Lens Sale

hunghang

More photos at http://picasaweb.google.com.au/hunghang/RFF

Contact me at [email protected] for more info.

Leica 75mm F1.4 Summilux - $2200 [SOLD]
Latest version (E60 Type 2) with built in sliding hood.
Minor use marks on barrel. Excellent glass free from any marks/damage. Slight dust inside lens, but no haze or any optical problem.

Leica 90mm F2 Summicron - $850
Boxed. Latest version (E55 Type 3) with built in sliding hood.
Optically near perfect - no problems with glass. Very close to being dust-free. Barrel very clean with minute signs of use.

Leica 50mm F1.0 Noctilux - $4600
Boxed. E60 Canadian Type 3 with removable hood.
Optically perfect - no dust or marks on glass. Very close to being new for both glass and body/barrel. No damage of any type.

Zeiss 50mm F2 Planar ZM - $550
Boxed with additional hood. Just came back from Zeiss Germany for CLA and focus calibration. Excellent condition.

Leica 50mm F2 Rigid Summicron - $200
User/Bargain grade. Glass has dust, cleaning marks, and some haze. Shoots fine when stopped down to F4 and below. A great daylight lens. Focus action not smooth at all positions, but does not cause any problems. Again, a great user lens. Do not buy if you are picky.

Voigtlander 28mm F2 Ultron - $500
Boxed. Near new with very minor use marks.

Leica 35mm F2.8 Summaron - $750
In excellent ++ condition. M mount. Glass is pristine. Barrel in great condition with very minor use marks. Not very many in this condition.

Leica 35mm F1.4 Summilux Pre-Asph - $1250
Glass in excellent condition. No scratches or cleaning marks. Some slight internal dust but not enough to cause any concern. Hood included. Barrel in generally good condition with normal use marks. No damage problems with lens overall. Focusing action smooth and acurate.

Konica 35mm F2 UC-Hexanon - $1200
Fully boxed with all original bits (including hood). Near new. No problems with glass or barrel at all. Slight paint loss on lens cap.

Voigtlander 15mm F4.5 Heliar - [SOLD]

Voigtlander 21mm F4 Skopar LTM - [SOLD]

I am also up for trades towards a Canon EOS 5D MkII and/or L lenses.

Last edited by a moderator:

hunghang

Re: Super RF Lens Sale

Thanks for the kind words Erik.

Oh... I forgot to mention in the ad (too late to update/modify now), I am also up for trades towards a Canon EOS 5D MkII and/or L lenses.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Your welcome. You have some really nice glass in here and wish I was getting a M9 I see a few i would love to have.

hunghang

I'm keen on selling the UC-Hex. Free international shipping and no PP fees.

Offers on the Summaron anyone?

hunghang

Could I tempt someone with some Noctilust? Serious offers will be considered.

Thanks.

hunghang

Most items are either SOLD or TRADED. Those that have not, I have decided to keep.

Thank you for the interest. The sold/traded ones have all been sent off and tracking details sent to their recipients. Please let me know once you've received the items.

Thanks.