The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Considering a 50 Summicron R E55 with pull out hood

Erik Five

WTB: Considering a 50 Summicron R E55 with pull out hood

Talking about the newest one with pull out hood and modern Leica lettering. I guess that will make it produced after 1995 or so. I think it comes with both ROM and without ROM. I dont need the ROM since im gonna use it on a 5DmkII. I dont need a mint one cosmemtically, but glass and handling need to be 100%. I dont need boxes or papers either, but price needs to reflect condition and whats included. A Leica R to EOS adapter would of course also be a great +.

Checked ebay and saw two LN ones sold for 500$ and 300$ so im not willing to pay Arsenal prices and im not in a hurry to get this so im really just looking for a good offer. I sold a NEW in the box with ROM for 400$ at this forum myself before the R system officially went dead when I switched from Canon to Nikon. Back to Canon now and liked this lens so was thinking of getting another one.

Let me know if you have one lying around that youre not using.

I live in Oslo, Norway and have plenty of positive feedback so I would prefer that It would be sent directly here, but I can ask a friend in the US to ship it on to me if you think its to much hassle dealing with overseas buyers.