Site Sponsors

Thread: SOLD: Elinchrom Digital Style 1200RX Flash System BIG PRICE REDUCTION

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

SOLD: Elinchrom Digital Style 1200RX Flash System BIG PRICE REDUCTION

I have a nice Elinchrom Digital Style 1200RX Flash System 1200 Watt/Second Monolight that I had a small repair done and also a brand new flashtube installed, it runs like brand new. This is in very good condition and has a clear shell

I can let this go for 875 shipped US only with Paypal.

I'm making some changes to my lighting system and still not exactly sure what i am going to do.
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FS: Elinchrom Digital Style 1200RX Flash System 1200 Watt/Second Monolight

Some images . Modeling lamp is new and sync cable included. I'm losing money on this one folks 400 dollars between repair, new flash tube and modeling lamp. This is a deal
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I could use this. No cash in a couple of weeks for stuff like this though...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Well it still maybe around who knows. It's on e-bay as well. Great unit with a load of power when you need it and fully adjustable in 1/10ths of a stop.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Whats the difference between this and the one with the newer design btw? The controls looks the same.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I think it is just a color change because looking at the specs they are identical but heading over to Elinchrom site to be sure

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Style RX 1200
    Today’s digital workflow and camera systems demand greater precision at all power settings with an extended power range to cover extreme requirements. Precise repeatability with ultrastable electronics controlled by large digital displays. Elinchrom performance characteristics now exceed the most demanding criteria. The revised range of Style RX units, with power variation from 1200 Ws to 9 Ws, offer optional digital 2-way remote control and provide the possibility to interface with Mac and PC workstations, combining seamlessly with the new digital RX packs.

Features
    Interface for Mac and Windows workstations. Control 1, 2, 3 or 4 studios each with 16 units, with EL-Skyport.
    Low 5 V sync voltage protects digital camera systems.
    Ultra consistent performance for every digital application. (QuickTime VR, multi and single shot digital imaging).
    Rapid re-cycling times, maintaining stability.
    Action freezing flash durations at full power Style RX 300-1/2850 s; RX 600-1/2050 s; RX 1200-1/1450 s / t=0.5
    Optional remote control with large digital LED feedback display of all functions!
    New dark grey, fire retardant, robust body shell encasing the die cast alloy chassis.
    Lightweight elegance for easy ”out of studio use”.
    Integral reflector, designed to maximise power efficiency combined with our plug-in omega flashtube precisely positioned avoids the inherent uneven illumination produced by non–concentric or U-shaped flashtubes.
    EL-Skyport, wireless control and triggering! Set flash power and switch on/off the modelling lamp with the Transmitter, or control and set all features with Mac™ or Win™ computer.

Seems all the same to me

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Price lowered to 850.00

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Okay I need this to go bye bye, I have plans and NO patience. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Seems the same yes... Ill give you 39.99$ since you have no patience. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

That is just for the shipping right. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Okay did not sell for a forum member 795 free ship in US and International USPS whatever the cost is. It need to go NOW. LOL

I hate selling stuff

PM or [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FS: Elinchrom Digital Style 1200RX Flash System BIG PRICE REDUCTION

Email sent.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FS: Elinchrom Digital Style 1200RX Flash System BIG PRICE REDUCTION

Still for sale . It may not work with Eriks current location and 230 Volt power they make separate units for europe

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: SOLD: Elinchrom Digital Style 1200RX Flash System BIG PRICE REDUCTION

Okay this unit is Sold to a US customer . I am just not sure it would have worked for Erik and rather not him take a chance. Looking at all the data i was not convinced it would work and i would rather not send all the way to him and it does not with the voltage change. Thanks Erik

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: SOLD: Elinchrom Digital Style 1200RX Flash System BIG PRICE REDUCTION

No worries Guy.