The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

a lowly Nikon D70 good for your kids... cheap, clean

Frank Petronio

Not Available
I know most of the members here have more money than they know what to do with, what with all the M9s and HD3s around, but here is a good user Nikon D70 for your spawn who needs a decent but cheap dslr. It has 13,700 clicks, I've owned it for a month as a back-up and now am upgrading so I need to sell it. Comes with two extra generic batteries and all the OEM box stuff (charger, batt, IB, CD, strap, usb) and all these silly 3rd party books (Hogan and some other guy) and even an instructional DVD. But you can toss them, this is a butt simple camera to use. All you need is a lens and being an older Nikon you can even use a MF lens on it. It is clean, not mint, but nothing objectionable. Sensor is clean. Files look good, I've been using them alongside all my other stuff without complaints.

I want to sell it today. $299 shipped in the USA, $320 international, PayPal only, please EMAIL me. Thanks, Frank

M

Mango

Frank is a real gentleman, and has a terrific website. One does not see a lot of Large Format portraits these days, so Frank's body of work is a treat.