The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Hasselblad 503cwd, 503CWDII, CFV(II), or Phase One P20

J

JKunkel

I am interested in getting started in MF digital with one of the following options:

Hasselblad 503cwd, 503CWDII, CFV(II), or Phase One P20

Any complete V series camera with CFV, CFVII or Phase One P20 will also be considered, especially if an included lens is not 80mm.

If you do not have a history of selling here, then I would prefer to meet in person in the New York City area to complete a transaction.

jlm

Workshop Member
i have a P20 fitted for the rollei 6008, back only for sale. and i am in brooklyn. would require you change to the rollei to be practical

PeterA

I have a like new CFV11, a 205TCC ( Hasselblad adjusted to use with CFV back - no cables) , a 50/2.8 FE,110FE , and 250FE ( lenses like new) with rare 1.4X to match. PM me if interested. have dealt with numerous people on this Board in large ticket items - oh and I have a like new CFE120 MAKro Planar.

Pete.