The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: H3DII-31 or H3D-31

aDam007

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a H3DII-31, but if I can't get one in my price range, or there are none to be had, perhaps we could do a H3D-31...

Please let me know what you have, and what you are asking for it.
I would need the standard 80mm kit lens, and everything to get me started on shooting.

I would also love to pick up more lenses, but finances I don't think will allow, unless you take smiles as payment ;)

Best,
Adam

aDam007

I have a 1Ds3 to toss in as trade, but I suspect that most of you don't want to downgrade... And would rather cash.

aDam007

Yea, good thinking!

Actually, no it's technically an upgrade if you consider ISO, or AF, or Ease of use, or portability etc... I mean for weddings it's a hell of a lot easier then a MFD... BUT it is a smaller sensor and it does lack that MF look..

Best,
ADam

P.S. It's still a GREAT camera though!

bradhusick

Adam,
I have a very good friend who's thinking of selling his entire Hassy setup (39mpx back, 22mpx back, bodies, lenses, etc). PM me your email address and I will connect you.
-Brad