The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: New Elinchrom Reflectors & Other Lighting Accessories

John Black

1) Elinchrom Wide Angle, Umbrella Reflector, 6-1/3"

These came with an Elinchrom light kit I bought a couple years ago. These have never been used and are in new condition. Obviously I have two these. They cost $45 new. My price - $25 each which includes Paypal and Shipping in the US. US Sale Only.

2) Elinchrom Wide Angle Reflector, 9-1/2", 135 Degrees

Bought this reflector a year or ago and never used it. It's in new condition and looking for a new home. These cost $50 plus shipping new. My price, $30 shipped and Paypal'd in the US.

3) A couple more items to come... Need to dig them out of the closet.

John Black

Re: FS: New Elinchrom Reflectors & Other Lighting Accessories

3) Westcott Illuminator 42" Gold/Silver Collapsible Disc, Square Shaped

This is part of a pair. I use the white diffusion reflector, but do not need the gold & silver. One of the reflector is silver, the other side is gold. The whole thing is like a sun shade for a car windshield - meaning twists and folds down to about 18" square package for easy travel. These are nice quality reflectors and I've been using the white one for at least 2 years. The gold & silver has never been used. It's been stored fully opened, so it doesn't have have any creases or fold marks. $30 shipped and paypal'd in the US. US only.

John Black

4) 36" Light Stand for a "Kicker Light"

I used this stand a brief period time to hold a light source under a product table. I've gotten lazy these days and just a soft box or two with a reflector. This stand cost $40 at a local shop. It's like new with no damage or signs of use. The aluminum shaft unscrews for compact storage. My price - $25 including paypal and shipping in the US.

John Black

If somebody wants all this stuff, $100 shipped and paypal'd.