The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD:Elinchrom FS: Ranger RX 1100 Watt/Second Kit with "A" Head

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Elinchrom Ranger RX 1100 Watt/Second Kit with "A" Head

In excellent condition Include in package Case, Charger , RS 1100 watt pack, A head, Varistar Umbrella, Shoulder strap. Missing in kit is the reflector and sync cord B&H price 2319.00

Elinchrom Ranger RX 1100 Watt/Second Kit with "A" Head http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...anger_RX_1100_Watt_Second.html#specifications

Also included not in kit is Skyport Reciever with adapter for ranger B&H 90.00
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=505379&is=REG

And adapter for RX pack B&H 37.00

Total new 2445.00 Also throwing in Mini tripod stand from Manfrotto price unknown but nice fold up stand

Well sell shipped and expensive to ship ground paypal US Only

1650.00 or best offer

Quick photo added

Guy Mancuso

Guy Mancuso

Re: Elinchrom FS: Ranger RX 1100 Watt/Second Kit with "A" Head

So included in package

Ranger RX 1110 pack
A head
Varistar Umbrella
Shoulder strap
Case
Charger
Skyport Reciever with adapter for ranger
Mini tripod stand from Manfrotto
extra battery not with holder
Chimera quick release speed

Like to ship this out Thursday before I leave

Guy Mancuso

I'm in a good mood today. My just sell about anything today. I can almost fit my office again

Guy Mancuso

I have this on a couple places but for members of GetDPI and i know who you are. LOL

5 percent discount more otherwise i will keep this unit plus i have a few extra's I am throwing in but they are a surprise. This is a very good deal.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

If somebody wants just the pack, extra battery and accessories, I'd be interested in just the head for $400...

Guy Mancuso

That works for me. If someone is interested let me know

Guy Mancuso

Okay it's at 1495 and any lower than i truly am nuts

Erik Five

Its to bad for you that I dont live near you. I would probably be in your office every day picking up new stuff. LOL. :D

Guy Mancuso

I know and surprised no one has grabbed this. Nothing better than this for battery power in the field or the studio as well. It can sit in 3 inches of water and 1100 watts of raw power. This is one I could easily keep

Guy Mancuso

Hey if you just received a coupon from e-bay you can save a extra hundred dollars off and this qualifies. It nets to 1395 plus the shipping which if you are a GetDPI member and i know it than I will refund the shipping. You have twenty hours before this ends and the coupon is good only till the 19th. Time to jump

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120480355450#ht_500wt_1182

gss

How old is this set?
Could you elaborate on the extra battery and what it is to not have a holder?

Guy Mancuso

This set is less than a year old . I bought the battery thinking it had the holder but you can use it to replace the original one if it ever goes or buy a separate holder. This unit does not have a lot of time on it. I have two of these units and this one was not used as much sold one already. This works flawless. I bought more AC units

Guy Mancuso

Well it sits right now with 5 hours left at 1425 on e-bay with the hundred dollars off coupon that is 1325 plus shipping and I am giving the GetDPI members a refund on that shipping cost after they do there paypal. Frankly this is the worst deal in the world to me but the best deal i ever done here. If it don't sell well it will go on e-bay for a 10 day auction because today is the last day i have a chance to ship this for 10 days. Get it now or forever kick yourself because I will most likely just use it like I have and take it off the market. It's just to good a unit to give away

Guy Mancuso

Ah great Gary i will refund the shipping . BTW welcome to the forum.

I was just checking if you where from the forum. LOL

Just sent a refund of shipping. Thanks Guy

gss

Got this on Tuesday. Just got an elinchrom transmitter and was able to test it out. Everything is working great. Thanks Guy.

Now all I need is an octobank. :cool: