The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Epson Stylus Pro 4800 w/ ImagePrint RIP

I am selling my Epson Stylus Pro 4800 17" photo printer along with ImagePrint RIP v.6.1 printing software. My asking price is $600 or best reasonable offer.

The printer is almost 3 years old. I am the original owner, and according to the printer status, I have only printed 880 pages (that sounds about right).

The 4800 is in like new condition and I have never experienced any problems. 220ml ink cartridges are installed (including the Phatte Black cartridge), and there is at least 21% ink left in each cartridge.

I kept all the original packing materials, but I am hoping to find a local buyer (Boston, MA area) so I don't have to ship it. Shipping is possible, but it will be expensive.

I will be happy to answer any questions you have.

Thanks,
--Mark

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Great deal, especially as a dedicated B&W printer -- wish I were in Boston!