The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss 120/4 CFE Makro

fotografz

Mint/LN 120/4 Makro w/CFE data bus contacts ... caps, (may have Hasselblad pouch and box stored away).

This is a very late model 120/4 Makro with the blue FE stripes (see close-up pic). Note that the shade ring doesn't show any wear ... that's how clean this pup is.

For all 500 series cameras, auto indexing with 200 series cameras, and full auto communication when using it on a H camera via the CF adapter.

Not many of these floating around that I can find. KEH has none. Closest thing they have is a CFi version E+ for $1,269.

My price, shipped ConUS is ... $1,295. This is already low balled so please skip trying to discount the price.

(Reason for sale is that I use the HC 120/4 Macro on my H3D-II/39 and have sold off all my 503CW gear so this lens is redundant).

bensonga

Beautiful lens at a great price. I think I paid about $1,300 for a CFi 120 Makro I bought from KEH. Wish I had gotten this one instead! It's a terrific lens. Good luck with the sale Marc.

Gary