The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M8u Chrome...

rondeb

Just back from Leica NJ. When I listed this a month ago I noticed a hot pixel and vertical line problem(well documented). CCD has now been replaced by Leica and full CLA. My "upgrade" warranty expires in Dec. but the new sensor carries warranty for an additional year.
Camera is in excellent, but not mint, cosmetic shape. It is in mint working order.
Upgrades done in Nov. '08 were quiet shutter and vulcanite - no frameline upgrade as this camera was used for mostly portrait work. Shutter count since new shutter is around 1500. I will include original box, paperwork, accessories and service documentation. I'll also mediate any warranty issues so warranty can be valid via "virtual" transfer. I will also include a Leica leather half case protector that just doesn't get used by me.
I've upped the contrast on a few shots to show beauty marks and indicated with arrows. They are not easy to see. Please email/pm for larger images.

$3000 OBO +paypal/shipping.

Last edited:

rondeb

Just back from an extended trip and still have this great camera for sale. This would make a lovely xmas gift for someone.... '
OBO does mean "Or Best Offer", soooooo....
Best,
Ron

rondeb

Does $2800 tempt anyone????
I'm pretty sure this is a great deal on an upgraded M8 with an additional year of warranty on a new sensor.
Best,
Ron