The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F/S: Zeiss V latest 30, 100, 150 & 180mm

fotografz

:cry: Boo-hoo, I have to let my pampered, spoiled babies go out into the cruel world and make beautiful photos for someone else :cry:

Zeiss Medium Format lenses for Hasselblad 500 ... and focal plane shutter 200 series cameras when set to "F", (can also be used as Leaf Shutter lens on 200 cameras by setting the camera to "C").

Minty fresh. Priced to move. Caps and proper Hassey lens shade with each. May have factory boxes for some, but have to dig them out.

All are latest, with CFi improvements and latest T* coatings.

Fab for use with the new Hasselblad CFV, CFV-II/16 and CFV 39 meg digital backs or any V mount digital back ... as well as with film. I've shot these lenses on my H3D-II/39 using the CF adapter and they sparkle with Zeiss depth, clarity and color. Yummy Zeiss files.

LN Zeiss 30/3.5 CFi Fisheye with perfect condition hard leather case and full set of filters. I've used this lens for commercial assignments and it's sharp as hell ... cool creative lens. Nothing like the crappy 35mm fisheyes, trust me. This lens in E+ condition with case & filters is $3,799. at KEH. It was over $6K new.

My price to GetDPI folks is ... $3,190.

Mint 100/3.5 CFi, caps, proper shade, (a legendary Zeiss optic with retina slicing clarity I've seen from nothing else), KEH has a lesser CF version for $1,035. without shade.

My CFi price with shade is ... $1,170.

LN: 150/4 CFi with proper shade. The most popular portrait lens in the Zeiss V 500 series line up. The rarer CFi version is desirable because of the improved anti reflection measures taken in the internal baffling that improves contrast over previous 150s. KEH E+ price for this lens without the shade is $1,269.

My price is $1,190. with shade.

Mint 180/4 CFi with caps and proper lens shade. The 180 is nothing short of stunning, and is famous for it's ruthless clarity. If you are thinking portrait lens think of adding a Softar 1 filter for anyone over the age of 10. I suggest the 150/4 CFi above for portrait work. But if you want no compromises what-so-ever this is your lens. I've used it with a 2XE and was flabbergasted by how well it held up. I've also used extention tubes for macro shots that were eye poping with incredible separation of the subject from the background due to the f/4 max aperture. Beautiful bokeh from this lens. KEH doesn't even have any 180s of any version ... that's how hot this lens is.

My price with shade to Get DPI folks is $1,250.

Prices are net to me. I'll package and ship UPS Ground anywhere in the ConUS for $40. Payment by Pay Pal or personal check or Cashier's check accepted, but the net has to be my asking price + shipping ... and I will ship only after checks clear. No low balls ... I already sliced this stuff to the bone so we don't have to dicker back-and-forth on price. However, I will consider knocking off a little bit if you want all of them :)

PM me with questions, and my suggestion on how to avoid fees on Pay Pal.

Thanks for looking,

-Marc

fotografz

Oh, BTW ... I have a shoot all day today and won't be answering PMs until very late or tomorrow AM.

Thanks,

Marc

fotografz

150 and 180 are spoken for.

More Zeiss V lenses to come ... watch for future posts on Get DPI ONLY!

-Marc

S

simonpg

I bought Marc's Planar CFi f3,5/100 lens. So, for the record, I must thank Marc for the extremely accurate description.

In fact his "mint" condition lens was really "like new" in my opinion!! :) I could not even find a fingerprint on the hood lor lens barrel - just as if I bought a new lens - not even a normal spec of micro dust inside the elements!!

Marc also sent the lens so quickly that it was in my hands "down under" 3 days later.

So, my thanks to a genuine professinal who meticulously looks after his gear and made buying a wonderful lens from a long distance a pleasure and exceeded my highest expectations!

aDam007

Why is the inside of your leather case jeweled? You picked up a bedazzeler didn't you!!

kidding kidding... I know I know, it's just it looks like it doesn't it?