The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica SF-24D TTL Flash + Extras!

D&A

Hi All,

I have two Leica 24D TTL flashes and am selling one since for a second "off camera flash, I went with something much bigger. Great pocketable TTL flash for M8/M8.2/M9, for adding "fill" or for those times when a flash is required. Besides coming with everything it comes with originally (listed below) I am including four extra new CR123A batteries as well as two that were slightly used with the flash. That makes a total of six batteries (the flash requires use of two batteries at a time). Batteries alone are a bit pricy and this should save the buyer some extra $$, as well as no paypal fee.

This extra one I am selling was used just a few times briefly (4-5) at most and is pristine and virtually new. Instrauction booklet has a few handling dipples on front cover (for complete accuracy in decription). Comes with both wide and telephoto diffusers, instruction booklet and original soft velvet pouch, four sealed CR123A batteries as well as two that have been used briefly. Paper label on the outside of box has a small tear, as can see in the picture. Happened when nephew got a hold of empty box and pulled the small piece of tape attached to label.

Price is $235.00 which includes Paypal fees and of course shipping is simply the postal fee. Have brought and sold many times here and on all the other usual forums and has always been wonderful. I have 100% perfect ebay record. Thanks for looking!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Re: FS: Leica SF-24D TTL Flash + Extras!

Hi All,

Flash is now sold. Thanks to everyone who inquired about the flash, it was greatly appreciated!

Dave (D&A)