The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT D700 for M8

Do you have a M8 that you want to trade from my d700. D700 is is excellent condition (a backup camera) - around 1200 shutter clicks. Used mainly indoors in my studio. Looking to get into an m8 for travel and street photography. PM Me if you have an M8 that you would like to trade.

All them items for sale are here: http://www.danielvalentephotography.com/gallery3/index.php/Things_for_sale

PM Me for larger images.

Is the items I have for sale or trade.

Nikkor 50 mm f/1.8, 80-200mm f/2.8 Both Mint.
3 x Pocket Wizards, 2 SB28s

Looking for a M8 and 28mm elmarit or similar. PM me with what you have. Also would be willing to sell, I'd take 2200 for the D700, 600 for the lenses, 500 for the flash kit.

Bump - If you have a m8, I would be willing to throw in the 50 mm f/1.8 and rezo 190 AW for an even swap. If you have an m8 and a lens will be willing to pay the difference in fair market value.

Pocket Wizards are sold, still have the Camera, 80-200 is pending, 50 1.8 is for sale, sb-28s and cords. Thanks for all the interest. Still looking for someone that wants to trade that m8...