The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica 90 Summicron-M latest pre asph box, case, papers

markwon

For sale is a Leica 90 Summicron-M pre asph, the very latest version, marked "Leica" instead of "Leitz." Comes with box, paper, and leather case. I am also including a "slim" b & w UV/IR cut filter, in like new condition. The lens probably one of the cleanest copies you will find of the pre asph. Lens is mint.

Lens draws beautifully. One of Leica's legendary portrait lenses. I hate to see this lens go, but I am using a GF1 with the M8 as my tele option and don't need lenses longer than 50mm on the M.

Price: $900, shipping $20. A photo sample taken with the lens is attached. For more photos visit:http://www.flickr.com/search/?s=int&w=22910881%40N08&q=90+summicron&m=text

Last edited: