The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: M8, Canon 50/0.95, consider Noctilux offers as well.

thePiRaTE!!

Hi all, a friend and I have decided to jointly venture into M mount. I've shot SLR for years but have always revered the unique look from images captured by the converted Canon 0.95. My friend moreso the Noctilux.

For now, we'll tread lightly into this with a used M8 we'll share until we're comfortable with the format. Physical wear on the camera body isn't as much an issue as price and functionality. I'm a shooter and it will get carried everywhere.

The lenses may be a longer term investment, I'd be looking for a good quality conversion and clean glass.

Looking forward to your offers (feel free to contact me directly on [email protected] for quicker response).

Regards,

Kelly Sereda (kellysereda.com)