The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon, RD-1, Leica

leif e

Some of this stuff has to go:

Nikkor 2,8/180 AId #322838 (early version non ED), good looking, (very) few signs of use, perfect glass, original caps.
Nikkor 1,4/50 AI #3968161, a few small signs of use, but very nice, glass and all that. Only flaw; focussing seems a bit dry/light. Might benefit from a re-lube. Includes hood HN-2
Price suggestion; 180mm; $170, 50mm; $115

Nikon D200 in very nice condition (exc or better), box, the works. Includes KatzEye focussing screen. Suggested price $700.

Leica M4-2 close to mint with original (brown) leather ever-ready case (case shows some wear, guess that´s why the camera looks so good), but is in full functional shape - does not look bad!. Price suggestion; $800

Two Leica meters (chrome), have not tested - seem to be working ok. One is in it´s little box - the one that reminds me of the Hohner harmonica boxes. Price? No idea - offer, please.

Epson RD-1 in very good shape (bought it from Aperture as Exc + and that about says it). Works like a charm, looks good with very few marks (a little on screen) RF in synch with the world. No box. Battery charger is not original. 3 batteries (one original). I paid GBP 790. An offer, preferably over $1200, will be considered with kind eyes.

I´ll send pics, if you want.

I´ll consider trades for Nikkor 2/24 AI or 2,8/24 and/or user M2 (if the M4-2 goes).

leif e

Last edited:

leif e

SOLD: FS: Nikon, RD-1, Leica

The R-D1 is now sold. I´ll keep the rest (for the time being :D )

leif e

leif e

Pulled: Nikon, RD-1, Leica

This ad is now pulled. If someone knows how to delete, I´m happily instructed.:D
leif e