The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Heliar 12 and 15mm, Kobalux 21/2,8

laptoprob

Yes, these gems are up for sale. The Panasonic GF1 is to blame. Since I got the splendid 7-14mm zoom and I also have the 20/1,7, these don't get much use anymore.

But all three are great lenses.
The 15mm got me into rangefinders and Leica's in the first place.
The 12mm is legendary, even sharper than the 15mm.
The 21mm is special because with the wide aperture, the contrast is moderate. Stopped down the contrast increases. Perfect for low light.
All three come with their finders, but I cracked the 12mm finder. As a bonus, I can add a 28mm Pasoptik finder NIB with the Kobalux, for M8 users.
All three come with original boxes, M-adapters and M-caps. No original front cap on the Kobalux. Besides the rather silly hood I will add a 58mm cap.

12mm: €400
15mm: €270
21mm: €450

Pricing without actual shipping cost. Please add 3% for paypal cost if necessary.