The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: <EU> 2xf/1.4 Sigma and Samyang

Jonas

There is way too much stuff on my shelf. Among other things these two fast lenses have to go.

1) Sigma 50/1.4 EX - very much like new - EUR 280

2) Samyang 85/1.4 in EF mount - very much like new - EUR 145

1) The Sigma is a great lens. This copy works fine. From start it didn't as it showed severe focusing problems with my 5DMkII. After a trip to Sigma Scandinavia it is fine. They exchanged the focusing motor, something else I have forgotten and adjusted it. I won't say it nails focus every time but it is pretty much reliable now. The out side shows slight signs of use. Optically and mechanically as new, or better than new. ;)

I bought this lens new in July this year. I'll keep the original receipt. In the unfortunate case something covered by the warranty happens to the lens I'll be able to help you out. Just send me the lens and I'll hand it over for repair. This will of course cost you 2x shipping but is better than nothing, no?

Images of the lenses are available in this little gallery

2) The Samyang is very good looking, works just fine and there is nothing wrong with the lens elements. Some images taken with this cool lens can be seen http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/662530/76#7425622

Shipping is EUR 22 each (insured and signed for). The prices above are for BIC/IBAN money transfer buyers. PayPal is OK as well but as I don't like the idea of giving them money so you have to add 3% to the total.

Images of the lenses are available in this little gallery

If interested please reply here and also send me a PM. If you find the prices to be outrageous PM me and let me know why.

Thank you,

/Jonas

Last edited: