The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 5DMkII and lenses; Leica, APO, Zuiko, Macro, EOS, Sigma, Samyang, Nikkor <EU>

Jonas

FS: 5DMkII and lenses; Leica, APO, Zuiko, Macro, EOS, Sigma, Samyang, Nikkor <EU>

Hi,

I have these items for sale.

Camera:

1) 5DMkII, very much like new except of the 7.200 clicks, box - EUR 2000 (incl extras)

Lenses:

1) Canon EF 35/2 - very much like new, box - EUR 160

2) Canon EF 50/1.4 - very much like new, box - EUR 230

3) Canon EF 85/1.8 - very much like new, box - EUR 250

4) Leica APO Elmarit-R 100/2.8 Macro - very very good condition - EUR 890

5) Leica Elmarit-R 60/2.8 Macro - very much like new, box - EUR 390

6) - SOLD

7) Leica APO Telyt-R 180/3.4 - ugly but fully working - EUR 250

8) Sigma 50/1.4 EX, EF mount - better than new?, see description - EUR 280

9) Samyang 85/1.4 ASPH - very much like new, box - EUR 145

10) Olympus Zuiko OM 90/2 Macro - very very good xondition, box - EUR 690

11) - SOLD

12) Olympus Zuiko OM 50/2 Macro - very good condition, box - EUR 380 - sale pending

13) Nikkor 105/1.8 Ai-S - ugly outside, inside gold - EUR 320

Selling conditions:

The prices are basically firm. If you think I have misunderstood the price situation for an item you are interested in, please send me a PM and let me know why the price should be increased. Or lowered ;)

Add shipping to the prices (in general EUR 22). The items will be shipped insured and signed for. Hopefully these lenses will find new owners inside the EU as there will be no customs fees or taxes added to the prices shown here.

The prices above are for BIC/IBAN payers. PayPal is OK as well but then you'll have to add 3% to the total. I'm not too fund of PayPal and giving them money for nothing is a waste.

I aim to sell the stuff to buyers living in the EU. I can ship anywere, almost, but then I won't be able to take returns. I'm not interested in paying custom fees and VAT to get my own stuff sent back.

I stand behind the stuff I sell. If you when receiving an item feel my description wasn't fair you can return it and get your money (minus the shipping costs) back.

Descriptions and such in the next post...

Jonas

Re: FS: 5DMkII and lenses; Leica, APO, Zuiko, Macro, EOS, Sigma, Samyang, Nikkor <EU>

1) Canon 5DMkII

I bought this camera new, here in Gothenburg at a good dealer, back in June this year. There is 6+ months of warranty on it.
Now, after two short trips, a few projects, 7.100 clicks and a lot of fun I don't need it anymore. I'm going back to smaller sensors.

The camera looks very much like new. I take care of my stuff and it has either been in use or in the bag. Everything works as expected.

The camera comes with a few extra details: 2 third party batteries and a charger. The precision matte screen Eg-S is in the camera. The original viewfinder screen is included. Special offer for anyone new to Canon: If the buyer doesn't have any EOS lenses I'll be happy to include either lens 1) or lens 9) in the deal (as long as they are available only of course) for an additional EUR 100 only!. It's nice having something to mount to the camera...

The camera comes with its original box and all the bits that in it when I bought it.

There are some images of the camera here: gallery
The lens, adapter, camdapter and handstrap seen in the images are not included.

1, 2, 3) Canon EF35/2, Canon EF50/1.4, Canon EF85/1.8

All these lenses work as expected. They focuses fine on my 5DMkII just as they did on my 5D. The lens elements are just fine; there are no scratches or any other problems. These lenses haven't seen a lot of use. I fell in love with alt lenses and so the native Canon stuff has spent most of the time on said crowded shelf.

Images of the lenses are available in this little gallery

They will all be delivered in their original boxes.

4) Leica APO Elmarit-R 100/2.8 Macro

The Macro of macros. There isn't much to say about this well known lens. APO, sharp, cool.

Images of this lens are available here.

Imperfections: There is no box. Also, I didn't manage to capture them on any of the images but there are two very tiny (where tiny = very small) marks on the front element. I didin't see them at the time I took the images. They haven't bothered me and you shouldn't worry about them either. They have no visible or measurable impact on the images.

What's included? Lens, front cap, R-> EF mount with programmable HappypageHK focus confirmation chip, a rear cap fitting the adapter.

5) Leica Elmarit-R 60/2.8 Macro

The 60mm Leica is a great macro. Compared to the excellent Zuiko 50/2 macro it is simply put one notch better in all regards with exception for speed.

This is a very very good looking copy in great condition.

Practically as new with no dust, oil or any other internal problem. The outside shows no brassing or dents. The glass elements are all clean and there are no scratches, finger prints or coating problems.

The focusing ring goes smoothly from one end to the other but is on the stiff side, not very stiff but firm, probably from not having seen much use.
The aperture ring is totally good.
The lens comes with original box and rear and front caps.

6) Leica Summicron-R 50/2

The classic 50Cron is classic for a reason; it doesn't excel in any area. It is just very good in all areas and a total winner.

(sale pending)

7) Leica APO Telyt-R 180/3.4

The world's first commercial APO lens! Dated but still very good. APO means something here.

This copy is an ugly looking one. But mechanically and optically very good. The focusing ring goes smoothly from one extreme to the other, the aperture ring is fine incl the click stops, the front element is clean showing no wear, the rear element is clean showing no tear and the inside is fine. There are a few dust particles inside but much less than expected. The serial number is 291****.

8) Sigma 50/1.4 EX, EF mount

Better than new? What does that mean?

The Sigma is a great lens. This copy works fine. From start it didn't as it showed severe focusing problems with my 5DMkII. After a trip to Sigma Scandinavia it is fine. They exchanged the focusing motor, something else I have forgotten and also adjusted it. I won't say it nails focus every time but it is pretty much reliable now. The outside shows slight signs of use. Optically and mechanically as new, or better than new. ;)

I bought this lens new in July this year. I'll keep the original receipt. In the unfortunate case something covered by the warranty happens to the lens I'll be able to help you out. Just send me the lens and I'll hand it over for repair. This will of course cost you 2x shipping but is better than nothing, no?

9) Samyang 85/1.4 ASPH, EF mount

The Samyang is very good looking, works just fine and there is nothing wrong with the lens elements. The lens comes with its box and original hood.

Above: 5DMkII and Samyang 85/1.4

Some images taken with this cool lens can be seen http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/662530/76#7425622 and
images of this lens are available here.

10) Olympus Zuiko OM 90/2 Macro

The Zuiko 90/2 is a freak'n good lens. Sharp sharp sharp. Fast. Good feeling to it. Then it doesn't hurt that it also looks great.

The images of this lens are here

What you can't see in the images is a tiny scratch on the front element. It is hard to see also when holding the lens in your hand. But it is there and it should be mentioned. There is also a very faint cleaning mark at the edge of the front lens at one place. To see these tiny imperfections I had to put reading glasses on and examine the lens under a spotlight. I see no problems with the rear element. The inside is not completely, but nearly so, free from dust.

The focusing ring runs smoothly from one end to the other, the aperture rings snaps in a distinct way.

In total this is the cleanest and best looking OM90/2 I have seen (and I have used three different ones, all bought as excellent or "as new".

11) Voigtländer 75/2.5 Color Skopar LTM

Sale pending

12) Olympus Zuiko OM 50/2 Macro

My favourite lens. Sale pending

13) Nikkor 105/1.8 Ai-S

This is a good looking copy in great condition.

There are traces from use on the outside but no dents or scratches, it just looks a bit used, perfectly normal.
The inside then: the lens is absolutely fine. The nine blades close down as expected and they are clean. The glass elements are clean, and that includes the front and rear element which both are free from scratches or coating imperfections. Very clean and very good. The focusing ring goes smoothly from one end to the other, the aperture ring functions properly.

There is no box but front and rear caps are included.

More images of the lens can be seen here.

Two recent samples can be seen
here and here

If interested in any of the above reply here and send me a PM.

thank you for looking,

/Jonas

Erik Five

Re: FS: 5DMkII and lenses; Leica, APO, Zuiko, Macro, EOS, Sigma, Samyang, Nikkor <EU>

Jonas is great to deal with. Had one of the best buying experiences ever with him the last week and I have bought tons of gear :D

Jonas

Thank you for the kind words Erik. And anyone else wondering will find I have good feedback also at FM Forums, eBay, 4/3 Forum and some Pentax sites.

It would be much easier if we were allowed to edit our posts.... :)

Today:

The 5DMkII is still available.

4) Leica APO Elmarit-R 100/2.8 Macro - very very good condition - EUR 890

5) Leica Elmarit-R 60/2.8 Macro - very much like new, box - EUR 390

6) - SOLD

7) - SOLD

10) Olympus Zuiko OM 90/2 Macro - very very good xondition, box - EUR 690

11) - SOLD

12) - SOLD

Jonas

I'm now getting used to the fact we aren't allowed to edit our posts.... :)
Maybe it is good, people can search the forum and see what happened with prices and such.

Here is an update:

Today, Monday:

The 5DMkII is still available. To spice it up I'll throw in a Zuiko 24/2.8 with the deal. Not perfect condition, but free, working fine, and with original metal hood:

A Gilsland (England, UK) landscape, 5DMkII, Zuiko OM24/2.8 - I wish there had been a possibility to get closer to the sheep, but we take what we can get, no?

4) - SOLD

5) - SOLD

6) - SOLD

7) - SOLD

10) Olympus Zuiko OM 90/2 Macro - very very good condition, box - EUR 690

11) - SOLD

12) - SOLD

Last edited:

carstenw

I can also vouch for Jonas, great to deal with, and a great guy. There are some very sweet deals on this page.

Jonas, what is suddenly happening? Going M9?

robmac

Another +1 for Jonas - buy with confidence. Some VERY tempting gear on that list....

G

gplatt

I too am a happy buyer :)

Jonas

Wow. Thank you, Carsten, Rob and Guy. What anice support!

Carsten,

I'm sorry having to say it is about my declining eyesight. I started to need reading glasses a couple of years ago and the eyes aren't as sharp as they used to be. The last year I have noticed I have missed focusing more often than earlier, also a few times with images I always nailed and also felt I nailed now, but alas, I did not.

So, I have to go back to a small sensor camera with 100% live view and offering an enlarged view right in the viewfinder. I'm not very happy about it as I prefer a bigger sensor. One day any of the big names may make a FF Live View camera...

An M9... hey, that would be nice. Now I don't have that money and I also can't see myself walking around with a camera bag at nights with stuff for 60 or 70K in it. I wouldn't mind a digital Leica CL though, with Live View for those long or very short lenses, and some macros...

Jonas

Here is another update:

Today, Tuesday:

The 5DMkII - SOLD

A sculpture at Falkirk (Scotland, UK), 5DMkII, Zuiko OM24/2.8 - heavy overcast, a quick three click PP thing made i Lightroom, please accept my apologizes for the halos.

1) Canon EF 35/2 - very much like new, box - EUR 150

2) Canon EF 50/1.4 - very much like new, box - EUR 220

3) Canon EF 85/1.8 - very much like new, box - EUR 240

4) - SOLD

5) - SOLD

6) - SOLD

7) - SOLD

8) Sigma 50/1.4 EX, EF mount - better than new?, see description - EUR 270

9) - SOLD

10) Olympus Zuiko OM 90/2 Macro - very very good condition, box - EUR 690

11) - SOLD

12) - SOLD

Everything sold until now has been shipped. I'll PM the details to those waiting for their stuff.

Last edited:

kevinparis

damn... I missed this being away from the net for a few days... would have happily taken the 5d and zuiko off you for that price.... ah well

K

Jonas

damn... I missed this being away from the net for a few days...
And I would happily have sent it to Paris - the city where a camera easily come to its best.

But so it goes, I missed a G1 the other day. (anyone having one for sale (not black)?

/Jonas

kevinparis

thanks jonas...

good luck on the g1 hunt

K

kds315

bummer, missed it - I was to busy closing my GH1 kit deal...

Jonas

The updated list, with updated downrated prices:

Camera:

1) 5DMkII - SOLD

Lenses:

1) Canon EF 35/2 - very much like new, box - EUR 140

2) Canon EF 50/1.4 - very much like new, box - EUR 210

3) Canon EF 85/1.8 - very much like new, box - EUR 230

4) Leica APO Elmarit-R 100/2.8 Macro - SOLD

5) Leica Elmarit-R 60/2.8 Macro - SOLD

6) Leica Summicron-R 50/2 E55 - SOLD

7) Leica APO Telyt-R 180/3.4 - SOLD

8) Sigma 50/1.4 EX, EF mount - better than new?, see description - EUR 260

9) Samyang 85/1.4 ASPH - SOLD

10) Olympus Zuiko OM 90/2 Macro - very very good xondition, box - EUR 670

11) Voigtländer 75/2.5 Color Skopar LTM - SOLD

12) Olympus Zuiko OM 50/2 Macro - SOLD

13) Nikkor 105/1.8 Ai-S - ugly outside, inside gold - EUR 310

robmac

Jonas - that 85/1.8 have a hood?

Thanks

Rob

Jonas

Rob,

No, unfortunately no original hood. I have used a generic metal hood the few times I used the lens. (And that is the situation for all the EF lenses, btw.)

kind regards,

robmac

Thanks Jonas - let me give it a ponder.

Jonas

The updated list, as of this European evening

Camera:

1) 5DMkII - SOLD

Lenses:

1) Canon EF 35/2 - SOLD

3) Canon EF 85/1.8 - SOLD (I'm sorry Rob, there was a guy speaking for the 85/1.8 since yesterday and another guy in queue)

8) Sigma 50/1.4 EX, EF mount - better than new?, see description - EUR 260

9) Samyang 85/1.4 ASPH - SOLD

10) Olympus Zuiko OM 90/2 Macro - very very good xondition, box - EUR 670

11) Voigtländer 75/2.5 Color Skopar LTM - SOLD

12) Olympus Zuiko OM 50/2 Macro - SOLD

13) Nikkor 105/1.8 Ai-S - ugly outside, inside gold - EUR 310

Jonas

The updated list, as of Tuesday morning

Camera:

1) 5DMkII - SOLD

Lenses:

1) Canon EF 35/2 - SOLD

3) Canon EF 85/1.8 - SOLD

8) Sigma 50/1.4 EX... , EF mount - SOLD