The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica M6 Classic LN

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
I bought this M6 back in the late 80s and just put it away. You can see form the pictures that it still has the shrink wrap around the box. I believe I only opened it to check the body. The pictures tell the story . If you are looking for a film M and condition is important, this is a good one. Checking the prices at eBay ($1500) , Camera West ($1695) and KEH (none available) ..I think $1250 plus paypal costs and shipping should be a deal.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Roger your killing me here today. That looks absolutely gorgeous. Good luck

I'm all for presents folks. LOL

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
The story on this one is that Carolyn hid it away when we went on a trip. I forgot I had it... evidence that maybe I was working too hard? or I just have too much gear. LOL

David K

Workshop Member
Roger,
If you ever need help cleaning your closets remember I'm only a few miles away and I "work for gear" :) What a beauty, which finder???

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Its the std .72 finder. Always hard to sell something like this but I have a black paint M4 and a mint M3 . The M4 I bought new in 1969 with my first real job pay check....drove 6 hrs to Chicago to get it. I need to clean up my act. :D

E

Eisemann

Simply a lovely M6. I am most interested and should it still be available, please contact me