The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M8, Epson RD1, Leica and M-Hex lenses

ampguy

Bunch of RF gear for sale in the US only, verified paypal only. Am going to try to simplify and use more film, DSLRs, and P&S stuff.

M8 with 5 batteries, leather case, original boxes, papers, software, works great $2995.

RD1, was CLA'd with RF cemented by Steve Choi, works perfect, has Megaperls 1.25 magnifier with adjustable diopter, 3 batteries. $1695.

75/1.4 German Summilux, exc., original box, papers, case, B W 486 E60 UV/IR filter, etc. $3295

50/1.4 German Summilux, recent, black paint, original box, papers, case, etc. $2295

M-Hexanon 28/2.8, exc., no box, original hood has small ding in outer circumference, glass and focus perfect. $795

M-Hexanon 90/2.8, exc. no box, built-in hood, original caps. $645

50/2 Summicron Collapsible, DAG rebuild/CLA 1 month ago, exc. $450

Pentax ltd ltm 43/1.9, original box, finder, caps, etc. $795

Summilux 35/1.4, CLA'd by Sherry Krauter, focus adjusted in Solms, extras include a new 12526 rect. hood, plus a 12504 regular hood with 2 49mm filters, a B W 486 UV/IR, plus a Hoya R72 49mm filter $1900, original bubble, and original rear cap (unique to this lens, or era, not the usual splined cap).

Please no offers or "PM Sent" messages.

I may lower some prices later on in the 30 day duration of the ad if I feel I've overpriced anything.

I will take photos of the gear as time permits.

Emails to tweedamps[at]gmail.com will have a preference to response vs PM's.

ampguy

No, it is a mint black paint Pre-asph, the Millenium special edition (scalloped focus ring), German, Mint with all papers, boxes. S/N 401xxxx.

In my opinion, it takes much nicer photos than the ASPH lux.

Here are some examples from the lens here

That isn't a 50 'lux ASPH is it?