The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For EU/Worldwide Leica R Complete Modul Module System & MANY APO ROM Lenses, Cameras

dsapkota

For EU/Worldwide Leica R Complete Modul Module System & MANY APO ROM Lenses, Cameras

First of all, I want to make it clear that I am located in EU in The Netherlands and the prices given are in Euros.

The prices are Negotiable in some of the items.

I don't have many posts here but I have done business with our Moderator great Guy Mancuso for high value item.

Also, I can give you my ebay id to see my 100% positive feedbacks as a seller for high value items I have sold worldwide.

I always welcome my buyer for pick up with cash if it is possible for you. If not, I can send the item by UPS or Post after I get money by Bank/Wire Trnasfer, or by PAYPAL but you have to pay paypal fees.

You may know that there is no any Import Tax/Duty within European Union unlike you have to pay heavy duty/import tax if you buy from outside EU.

I have sold to and bought from, many items, US; Canada; and other countries without any problem.

Here are for sale -

1. Leica R Complete Modul System - 280/400/560 And 400/560/800 Heads, AND 1x, 1.4x, 2x Modules, Total Five Pieces Give me Your Realistic and Best Offer.

(I can sell the Heads and Moduls separately if your offer is realistic).

2. Leica 180/2 APO latest ROM version in Mint Condition complete with everything in its original Leica Leather case but no box -2699 Euros

3. Leica 180/2.8 APO ROM lens NEW/DEMO complete in its Box with everything including unfilled Leica International Warranty, Leica Test Certificate - 2199 Euros

4) a) Leica 100/2.8 APO latest ROM version Macro Lens in Excellent Condition, comes with both the front and rear caps- 1099 Euros

b) Leica Macro Adapter Excellent -199 Euros

5.Leica 28-90/2.8-4.5 ROM Aspherical Lens, some signs of use at the barrel, perfect and clean glass, perfect in function, with caps and leather case - 2199 Euros

6. Leica 80/1.4 Summilux R Latest ROM version NEW/DEMO complete in its Box with everything including unfilled Leica International Warranty, Leica Test Certificate- 1799 Euros

7. Leica 80-200mm f/4.0 R Latest ROM version in Like New - 999 Euros.

8. Leica 28/2.8 R Latest Version with ROM in Like New condition with both the caps and built in Hood - 899 Euros

9. Leica 24/2.8 R with ROM, the latest model, in Like New condition with both the caps and built in Hood - 899 Euros

10. Leica 28/2.8 R (Not the latest model but earlier model with serial no. 34315XX) Elmarit-R Excellent with caps - 399 Euros

11. Zenit Fish-Eye 16/2.8 Lens for Leica R body Like New - 399 Euros

12. Leica 1.4X APO converter, Excellent with both the caps - 599 Euros

13. Leica R9 Anthracite Body in Like New condition except one dent, used very little, complete in original packing with everything - SOLD

14. Leica R4 Body in very clean and Like New condition -299 Euros

15. Leica R3 Mot body in good shape -199 Euros

Thanks.

dsapkota

Re: For EU/Worldwide Leica R Complete Modul Module System & MANY APO ROM Lenses, Came

Will take any but reasonable offer.

awslee

Re: For EU/Worldwide Leica R Complete Modul Module System & MANY APO ROM Lenses, Came

First of all, I want to make it clear that I am located in EU in The Netherlands and the prices given are in Euros.

The prices are Negotiable in some of the items.

I don't have many posts here but I have done business with our Moderator great Guy Mancuso for high value item.

Also, I can give you my ebay id to see my 100% positive feedbacks as a seller for high value items I have sold worldwide.

I always welcome my buyer for pick up with cash if it is possible for you. If not, I can send the item by UPS or Post after I get money by Bank/Wire Trnasfer, or by PAYPAL but you have to pay paypal fees.

You may know that there is no any Import Tax/Duty within European Union unlike you have to pay heavy duty/import tax if you buy from outside EU.

I have sold to and bought from, many items, US; Canada; and other countries without any problem.

Here are for sale -

1. Leica R Complete Modul System - 280/400/560 And 400/560/800 Heads, AND 1x, 1.4x, 2x Modules, Total Five Pieces Give me Your Realistic and Best Offer.

(I can sell the Heads and Moduls separately if your offer is realistic).

2. Leica 180/2 APO latest ROM version in Mint Condition complete with everything in its original Leica Leather case but no box -2699 Euros

3. Leica 180/2.8 APO ROM lens NEW/DEMO complete in its Box with everything including unfilled Leica International Warranty, Leica Test Certificate - 2199 Euros

4) a) Leica 100/2.8 APO latest ROM version Macro Lens in Excellent Condition, comes with both the front and rear caps- 1099 Euros

b) Leica Macro Adapter Excellent -199 Euros

5.Leica 28-90/2.8-4.5 ROM Aspherical Lens, some signs of use at the barrel, perfect and clean glass, perfect in function, with caps and leather case - 2199 Euros

6. Leica 80/1.4 Summilux R Latest ROM version NEW/DEMO complete in its Box with everything including unfilled Leica International Warranty, Leica Test Certificate- 1799 Euros

7. Leica 80-200mm f/4.0 R Latest ROM version in Like New - 999 Euros.

8. Leica 28/2.8 R Latest Version with ROM in Like New condition with both the caps and built in Hood - 899 Euros

9. Leica 24/2.8 R with ROM, the latest model, in Like New condition with both the caps and built in Hood - 899 Euros

10. Leica 28/2.8 R (Not the latest model but earlier model with serial no. 34315XX) Elmarit-R Excellent with caps - 399 Euros

11. Zenit Fish-Eye 16/2.8 Lens for Leica R body Like New - 399 Euros

12. Leica 1.4X APO converter, Excellent with both the caps - 599 Euros

13. Leica R9 Anthracite Body in Like New condition except one dent, used very little, complete in original packing with everything - SOLD

14. Leica R4 Body in very clean and Like New condition -299 Euros

15. Leica R3 Mot body in good shape -199 Euros

Thanks.

Hi, I am interested in your item#8. Can you either post a picture or send a picture to me at [email protected]. Please make the Serial# visible. Also, what will be the shipping and handling charge to USA?

Andrew

dsapkota

Hi, I am interested in your item#8. Can you either post a picture or send a picture to me at [email protected]. Please make the Serial# visible. Also, what will be the shipping and handling charge to USA?

Andrew

Have sent you an email.