The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica R 280, 400 APO modular heads with f2.8 focusing module

G

gdwhalen

I have the 400 and 280 modular heads with the 2.8 focusing module. Because I have two heads and just the one module I want to sell this as a package of three.

The 400 head is in perfect condition. It has a smudge along on side but I have pictures if you are interested. The glass is fabulous.

The 280 head is in great condition as well. I have sent it into Leica to have some dust removed from the inside before I sell it. Outside of that, it function and looks in A condition.

I do have pictures of all of this gear.

I want a firm $13,000.00 US for all three. I will ship after I have received payment but I will only ship with insurance and signature required. If you are outside the US the shipping/insurance costs go up considerably and would have to be paid by the buyer.

I used these lenses primarily for grizzly bears and large mammals. They are both in very very good condition.

email: [email protected]

Gary Whalen

Thank you.