The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB, Leica 8.2

aboudd

A friend of mine overseas asked me to find him a pristine 8.2 complete with boxes, manuals -- everything that came with the camera. Prefer to buy from an original owner.

Thanks

Aboud

[email protected]

carstenw

€3200 is rather a lot for a used M8.2, I think, although the warranty is a bonus.

Aboud, where is overseas, in Europe? I am considering selling mine to facilitate getting an M9, but I am undecided yet. It is chrome, I am the original owner, and although it is an M8, it had the update done, and is still under warranty as a consequence. I had shutter, framelines and sapphire display done. I would want a European sale; I cannot compete with American prices.

cam

i have a mint black paint M8.2, complete with everything -- including 2 UV/IR filters and an international Passport Warranty. the original owner would like €3000 for it.

i am selling it for the original owner and it has not been used by anyone else. i am located in Paris.