The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

voigtlander CV 21mm F4 Color Skopar LTM/M lens

bellyface

EMAILS ONLY PLEASE art-at-aguiarvisual.com

Another bit of cleaning, a few items to list here. I am no longer accepting paypal, FYI. Please don't even ask. I highly recommend Google checkout, but will also take check, money order, cashier's check. I'm in san antonio, TX. Most folks around here know me, so you have nothing to worry about.

CV 21mm F4 Color Skopar LTM (leica thread mount) rangefinder lens. Complete with box, rear cap, sorry no front cap :( but includes leitz 21mm LTM-M mount adapter. No viewfinder, i used on a bessa R4. This lens is practically brand new. I've sparingly used it. All I can say is., sharp, wow factor. Use it on any leica screw or M mount body, epson R-D1, leica M8/M9, bessas, etc., I will miss it. I have had situations where I almost lost it, it's so dang small.

$230 shipped in US