Site Sponsors

Thread: SOLD: Leica M8 Black $1695

Post Thanks / Like

SOLD: Leica M8 Black $1695

Just received my M9 so this will have to go. It's a well used but cared for Leica M8 in user condition. Has been reliable, I'm the original purchaser from Jan. 07, has over 17K actuations, and has been recovered in nice looking Cameraleather Black Beauty leather covering (looks similar to the M9 covering). Mechanically working well but please note worn off M8 white paint on front, worn lettering on controls of LDC panel, some scuff marks, and worn black chrome on top panel edges and sides. LCD panel always has been covered with plastic protect and there are no dents or major scratches. Includes original box, instructions, and accessories incl battery, charger, cords, and unused camera strap but NO software such as C1. If desired I can include a BW black 39mm UV/IR filter for additional $25.

Paypal is fine, other methods may take clearing time. Will ship USA using USPS priority mail for $25. International depends on country, with higher actual shipping with actual declared value and insurance (all customs duties are on the buyer).
    Last edited by JWW; 28th March 2012 at 16:42.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS Leica M8 Black $1695

It's sold. I had it posted in the Rangefinder.com classifieds also and there was lots of interest at this price.

Thanks for all your interest.

Jan