The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB..Metz 3502 flash module (for Leica)

D&A

Hi All,

I am looking for a Metz # 3502 module (for Leica). It must be a "M4 or M5" version of the 3502. The M4 or M5 is imprinted either in tiny letters on the side of the module or the underneith side has an additoonal sticker. A plain "M' simply means it's the first version (M1). Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Hi All,

I am looking for a Metz # 3502 module (for Leica). It must be a "M4 or M5" version of the 3502. The M4 or M5 is wrtten either imprinted in tiny letters on the side of the module or the underneith side. A plain "M' simply means it's the first version (M1). Thanks!

Dave (D&A)
I think I have one but cannot verify until Sunday
-bob

D&A

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the reply. I have only a short time as to whether I will keep the 54MZ-3 I just obtained or not.

Just off hand, if you did have one...do you recall what "M" version of the 3502 you have? Possibly the M4 or M5...or something earlier? Again many thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
It is fairly recent and bought for use with an M8 and a Metz 54i
But I am far from home and frankly cannot remember.
-bob

D&A

Hi Bob,

Sounds like you might have exactly what I am looking for! Bob, is there any chance you would be selling your Metz 54 MZ-4i too? If so, I'd much prefer the 4i (I assume its the..."4i" model, not the regular "4" model) than the 54MZ-3 that I am contemplating keeping. If so, and you're interested in selling both the flash and your 3502 module as a package, I would be interested. Just let me know as soon as you can. I'm here in the States (East coast). Thanks again!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited: