The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F/S: Nikon D3X & Lenses/accessories

fotografz

First off ... why?

With the surprise launch of the Leica M9, I have returned to shooting a majority of my wedding work with a M ... and have added the 24/1.4 ASPH, 50/0.95 Noctilux and 75/2 ASPH to my kit. $$$$:eek:$$$$$

For the reduced amount of remaining work requiring a DSLR, I will be using a Sony A900 of which I already have two (one for back up).
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nikon's Flagship D3X, mint IB, all factory stuff, bought new USA on 5/26/09 so it is still under full USA warranty, low shutter count because it shared duties with the A900s and M digital. One of the fastest, highest resolution 35mm DSLRs on the planet. 12 or 14 bit. Yada, yada, yada,

Three Nikon batteries. Electronic release.

Current price new B&H: $7,600. (not counting 2 extra batteries). My price with 2 extra batteries and release: $6,600. So save yourself a cool grand+ for a barely used D3X that works perfectly :thumbs:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lenses: These will be first come-first served, BUT the camera must sell first. All USA lenses, all mint, IB. All should be covered by USA 5 year warranty. (Most have 4 years left).

AFS 14-24/2.8...............B&H new: $1,830. ..................My price: $1,350.

AFS 24-70/2.8. .............B&H new: $1,800. ..................My price: $1,300.

AF 85/1.4 IF .................B&H new: $1,230. ..................My price: $ 895.

AFS 100/2.8 VR .............B&H new: $ 890. ...................My price: $ 690.

SU 800 Commander .......B&H new & 255. ....................My price: $ 175.

(watch for upcoming SB900 and SB 800 flash units F/S. Once I finally find the proper PW off- camera cords for other existing flash units, I'll be selling these also.)

Legal "boiler plate" disclaimers:

Prices are net to me ... pay any way you may want as long as I end up with the selling price plus UPS shipping from a 48025 zip code to your location ... if shipping estimate is misquoted, buyer must make up the difference. Add shipping insurance if you want it ... once I'm paid and it leaves my hands at UPS it's your merchandise. Tracking info immediately forwarded to you upon shipment.

Any payment made by check has to clear before shipping. If you want to use a Bank transfer, please add the $30. that my bank nicks me for incoming transfers.

If you want to put a hold on something, I'll take a NON refundable retainer that we agree upon and keep it for a specific period of time until full payment is made.

Any sales outside the ConUs must be discussed via PM ... additional cost apply.

Thanks for peeping ... no time for photos right now.

-Marc

fotografz

I will take the d3x. Will send payment no later than tomorrow am. In car on the way to fl
Okay!

How will you pay? Do you need my Pay Pal address? Other?

Let me know.

Thanks,

-Marc

P.S., you can call me at Fotografz if you want. 1 (248) 855-4475

David K

Workshop Member
Geez Roger... from the car :) Give me a call when you get down and we'll have some coffee. Marc, you couldn't ask for a more reliable buyer and I'm hoping Roger will let me take a few shots with it. Congrats to both you guys.

fotografz

The D3X is sold.

The lenses can all go now ...

PM replies in the works to those who responded first.

Thanks,

Marc

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Geez Roger... from the car :) Give me a call when you get down and we'll have some coffee. Marc, you couldn't ask for a more reliable buyer and I'm hoping Roger will let me take a few shots with it. Congrats to both you guys.
David

I will call you tomorrow. I was delayed getting down here this year ..we are later than planned. But wow ..the internet works!

I was surfing from my iPhone and saw Mark s post ....wanted this camera since it came out. Quite amazing going 90mph on I75 and still reading the GETdpi forum! :ROTFL:

fotografz

David

I will call you tomorrow. I was delayed getting down here this year ..we are later than planned. But wow ..the internet works!

I was surfing from my iPhone and saw Mark s post ....wanted this camera since it came out. Quite amazing going 90mph on I75 and still reading the GETdpi forum! :ROTFL:
Hopefully, you weren't the driver ... :eek:

Marc

N

niko

First off ... why?

With the surprise launch of the Leica M9, I have returned to shooting a majority of my wedding work with a M ... and have added the 24/1.4 ASPH, 50/0.95 Noctilux and 75/2 ASPH to my kit. $$$$:eek:$$$$$

For the reduced amount of remaining work requiring a DSLR, I will be using a Sony A900 of which I already have two (one for back up).

Nikon's Flagship D3X, mint IB, all factory stuff, bought new USA on 5/26/09 so it is still under full USA warranty, low shutter count because it shared duties with the A900s and M digital. One of the fastest, highest resolution 35mm DSLRs on the planet. 12 or 14 bit. Yada, yada, yada,

Three Nikon batteries. Electronic release.

Current price new B&H: $7,600. (not counting 2 extra batteries). My price with 2 extra batteries and release: $6,600. So save yourself a cool grand+ for a barely used D3X that works perfectly :thumbs:

Lenses: These will be first come-first served, BUT the camera must sell first. All USA lenses, all mint, IB. All should be covered by USA 5 year warranty. (Most have 4 years left).

AFS 14-24/2.8...............B&H new: $1,830. ..................My price: $1,350.

AFS 24-70/2.8. .............B&H new: $1,800. ..................My price: $1,300.

AF 85/1.4 IF .................B&H new: $1,230. ..................My price: $ 895.

AFS 100/2.8 VR .............B&H new: $ 890. ...................My price: $ 690.

SU 800 Commander .......B&H new & 255. ....................My price: $ 175.

(watch for upcoming SB900 and SB 800 flash units F/S. Once I finally find the proper PW off- camera cords for other existing flash units, I'll be selling these also.)

Legal "boiler plate" disclaimers:

Prices are net to me ... pay any way you may want as long as I end up with the selling price plus UPS shipping from a 48025 zip code to your location ... if shipping estimate is misquoted, buyer must make up the difference. Add shipping insurance if you want it ... once I'm paid and it leaves my hands at UPS it's your merchandise. Tracking info immediately forwarded to you upon shipment.

Any payment made by check has to clear before shipping. If you want to use a Bank transfer, please add the $30. that my bank nicks me for incoming transfers.

If you want to put a hold on something, I'll take a NON refundable retainer that we agree upon and keep it for a specific period of time until full payment is made.

Any sales outside the ConUs must be discussed via PM ... additional cost apply.

Thanks for peeping ... no time for photos right now.

-Marc
Sent e-mail on all the lenses

fotografz

The 24-70 is SOLD.

I have responded to e-mails and PMs on other lenses and will update list as the day goes on.

I must say, Nikon certainly is a popular system ...:thumbup:

Thanks all,

-Marc

Sparky16

The 24-70 is SOLD.

I have responded to e-mails and PMs on other lenses and will update list as the day goes on.

I must say, Nikon certainly is a popular system ...:thumbup:

Thanks all,

-Marc
AF 85/1.4 IF...B&H new: $1,230. ...My price: $ 895. <--- Is this lens still available? I have not received PM reply. :confused:
I have to leave for work now...

Steve

fotografz

AF 85/1.4 IF...B&H new: $1,230. ...My price: $ 895. <--- Is this lens still available? I have not received PM reply. :confused:
I have to leave for work now...

Steve
So sorry Steve, I thought I PMed you.

I have to work also, and getting back to everyone has been hectic.

I do it now.

-Marc