Site Sponsors

Thread: F/S: Nikon D3X & Lenses/accessories

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

F/S: Nikon D3X & Lenses/accessories

First off ... why?

With the surprise launch of the Leica M9, I have returned to shooting a majority of my wedding work with a M ... and have added the 24/1.4 ASPH, 50/0.95 Noctilux and 75/2 ASPH to my kit. $$$$$$$$$

For the reduced amount of remaining work requiring a DSLR, I will be using a Sony A900 of which I already have two (one for back up).
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____

Nikon's Flagship D3X, mint IB, all factory stuff, bought new USA on 5/26/09 so it is still under full USA warranty, low shutter count because it shared duties with the A900s and M digital. One of the fastest, highest resolution 35mm DSLRs on the planet. 12 or 14 bit. Yada, yada, yada,

Three Nikon batteries. Electronic release.

Current price new B&H: $7,600. (not counting 2 extra batteries). My price with 2 extra batteries and release: $6,600. So save yourself a cool grand+ for a barely used D3X that works perfectly

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____

Lenses: These will be first come-first served, BUT the camera must sell first. All USA lenses, all mint, IB. All should be covered by USA 5 year warranty. (Most have 4 years left).

AFS 14-24/2.8...............B&H new: $1,830. ..................My price: $1,350.

AFS 24-70/2.8. .............B&H new: $1,800. ..................My price: $1,300.

AF 85/1.4 IF .................B&H new: $1,230. ..................My price: $ 895.

AFS 100/2.8 VR .............B&H new: $ 890. ...................My price: $ 690.

SU 800 Commander .......B&H new & 255. ....................My price: $ 175.

(watch for upcoming SB900 and SB 800 flash units F/S. Once I finally find the proper PW off- camera cords for other existing flash units, I'll be selling these also.)

Legal "boiler plate" disclaimers:

Prices are net to me ... pay any way you may want as long as I end up with the selling price plus UPS shipping from a 48025 zip code to your location ... if shipping estimate is misquoted, buyer must make up the difference. Add shipping insurance if you want it ... once I'm paid and it leaves my hands at UPS it's your merchandise. Tracking info immediately forwarded to you upon shipment.

Any payment made by check has to clear before shipping. If you want to use a Bank transfer, please add the $30. that my bank nicks me for incoming transfers.

If you want to put a hold on something, I'll take a NON refundable retainer that we agree upon and keep it for a specific period of time until full payment is made.

Any sales outside the ConUs must be discussed via PM ... additional cost apply.

Thanks for peeping ... no time for photos right now.

-Marc

Post Thanks / Like

Re: F/S: Nikon D3X & Lenses/accessories

Put me down for the 24-70 when you sell the camera.
    Thanks
    Joe

Post Thanks / Like

I will take the d3x. Will send payment no later than tomorrow am. In car on the way to fl

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by ecsh View Post
    Put me down for the 24-70 when you sell the camera.
    Thanks
    Joe
    Okay Joe, I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Marc

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by glenerrolrd View Post
    I will take the d3x. Will send payment no later than tomorrow am. In car on the way to fl
    Okay!

How will you pay? Do you need my Pay Pal address? Other?

Let me know.

Thanks,

-Marc

P.S., you can call me at Fotografz if you want. 1 (248) 855-4475

Post Thanks / Like

Send email on payment information needed

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Geez Roger... from the car Give me a call when you get down and we'll have some coffee. Marc, you couldn't ask for a more reliable buyer and I'm hoping Roger will let me take a few shots with it. Congrats to both you guys.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

The D3X is sold.

The lenses can all go now ...

PM replies in the works to those who responded first.

Thanks,

Marc

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by David K View Post
    Geez Roger... from the car Give me a call when you get down and we'll have some coffee. Marc, you couldn't ask for a more reliable buyer and I'm hoping Roger will let me take a few shots with it. Congrats to both you guys.
    David

I will call you tomorrow. I was delayed getting down here this year ..we are later than planned. But wow ..the internet works!

I was surfing from my iPhone and saw Mark s post ....wanted this camera since it came out. Quite amazing going 90mph on I75 and still reading the GETdpi forum!

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by glenerrolrd View Post
    David

I will call you tomorrow. I was delayed getting down here this year ..we are later than planned. But wow ..the internet works!

I was surfing from my iPhone and saw Mark s post ....wanted this camera since it came out. Quite amazing going 90mph on I75 and still reading the GETdpi forum!
    Hopefully, you weren't the driver ...

Marc

niko

Quote Originally Posted by fotografz View Post
    First off ... why?

With the surprise launch of the Leica M9, I have returned to shooting a majority of my wedding work with a M ... and have added the 24/1.4 ASPH, 50/0.95 Noctilux and 75/2 ASPH to my kit. $$$$$$$$$

For the reduced amount of remaining work requiring a DSLR, I will be using a Sony A900 of which I already have two (one for back up).

Nikon's Flagship D3X, mint IB, all factory stuff, bought new USA on 5/26/09 so it is still under full USA warranty, low shutter count because it shared duties with the A900s and M digital. One of the fastest, highest resolution 35mm DSLRs on the planet. 12 or 14 bit. Yada, yada, yada,

Three Nikon batteries. Electronic release.

Current price new B&H: $7,600. (not counting 2 extra batteries). My price with 2 extra batteries and release: $6,600. So save yourself a cool grand+ for a barely used D3X that works perfectly

Lenses: These will be first come-first served, BUT the camera must sell first. All USA lenses, all mint, IB. All should be covered by USA 5 year warranty. (Most have 4 years left).

AFS 14-24/2.8...............B&H new: $1,830. ..................My price: $1,350.

AFS 24-70/2.8. .............B&H new: $1,800. ..................My price: $1,300.

AF 85/1.4 IF .................B&H new: $1,230. ..................My price: $ 895.

AFS 100/2.8 VR .............B&H new: $ 890. ...................My price: $ 690.

SU 800 Commander .......B&H new & 255. ....................My price: $ 175.

(watch for upcoming SB900 and SB 800 flash units F/S. Once I finally find the proper PW off- camera cords for other existing flash units, I'll be selling these also.)

Legal "boiler plate" disclaimers:

Prices are net to me ... pay any way you may want as long as I end up with the selling price plus UPS shipping from a 48025 zip code to your location ... if shipping estimate is misquoted, buyer must make up the difference. Add shipping insurance if you want it ... once I'm paid and it leaves my hands at UPS it's your merchandise. Tracking info immediately forwarded to you upon shipment.

Any payment made by check has to clear before shipping. If you want to use a Bank transfer, please add the $30. that my bank nicks me for incoming transfers.

If you want to put a hold on something, I'll take a NON refundable retainer that we agree upon and keep it for a specific period of time until full payment is made.

Any sales outside the ConUs must be discussed via PM ... additional cost apply.

Thanks for peeping ... no time for photos right now.

-Marc
    Sent e-mail on all the lenses

Senior Subscriber Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Marc,

E-mail sent on 14-24 AFS. Thanks,

Post Thanks / Like

Payment sent for the 24-70.
    Thanks
    Joe

Post Thanks / Like

Just wanted to praise Fotografz as a great seller... and mourn that I missed the 24-70 :-( ...

Post Thanks / Like

PM sent re AF 85/1.4 IF

Steve

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

The 24-70 is SOLD.

I have responded to e-mails and PMs on other lenses and will update list as the day goes on.

I must say, Nikon certainly is a popular system ...

Thanks all,

-Marc

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fotografz View Post
    The 24-70 is SOLD.

I have responded to e-mails and PMs on other lenses and will update list as the day goes on.

I must say, Nikon certainly is a popular system ...

Thanks all,

-Marc
    AF 85/1.4 IF...B&H new: $1,230. ...My price: $ 895. <--- Is this lens still available? I have not received PM reply.
    I have to leave for work now...

Steve

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky16 View Post
    AF 85/1.4 IF...B&H new: $1,230. ...My price: $ 895. <--- Is this lens still available? I have not received PM reply.
    I have to leave for work now...

Steve
    So sorry Steve, I thought I PMed you.

I have to work also, and getting back to everyone has been hectic.

I do it now.

-Marc

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Camera and Lenses are all sold!

Thanks to all those who inquired.

-Marc

Subscriber & Workshop Member GrahamWelland's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

WOW! It's like looking into the bloody water after a shark attack or Piranaha frenzy here ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Well let's see... About 24 hours to turn about $12K of gear in this economy. Not too shabby!

(Must be this great forum! )
    Jack
    home: www.getdpi.com

"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."