The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: Leica M4-2 beauty

leif e

I have this beautiful M4-2, bought recently, that has to go before I´ve given it much use myself. It´s in perfect condition (in every sense - pictures tomorrow), has lived it´s life inside an original Leica ever-ready case, which is part of the deal. $800 included original strap and the mentioned case (which has obvious signs of use)

I´m also selling two Voigtlander lenses:
1,4/35 Nokton (multicoated), as new in box with LH-6 vented hood. $510.

1,5/50 Nokton, optically and mechanically perfect, with few use marks; boxed with M-adapter and UV-filter. $280

NOTE: Prices include PayPal and shipping to almost anywhere. :eek:

I will consider a good user Leica CL (light meter not important) or M2 as trade/part payment.

If you´d like all three items; make me an offer.

leif e

Last edited:

leif e

Sorry about the terrible pics. Not my flash:deadhorse: If you want, I´ll take some more and better tomorrow and mail them.
Still; you should be able to se that the M4-2 looks almost new, except for the one small mark in the upper left corner of the film door (back) and two very minor stripes in the bottom plate.

Last edited: