The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Olympus E-P1, 17/2.8, VF, FL-14 Flash

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Selling off my Olympus E-P1 system. I bought this over the summer as a replacement for my M8 for travel. It served me very well, but now I have the M9, so this kit just doesn't get out any more.

Notice that the E-P1 has black leatherette on the body. This is a custom adhesive covering that I put on. It's the same type of leatherette that you would find on Leica. Gives a very nice feel, and nice retro look.

Included in this kit:

E-P1
A few signs of use on the LCD (minor scratches), but in very good overall condition. There are a few light scratches on the rear LCD, from the camera bag, but nothing major. Probably about 2,000 - 3,000 clicks. The box contains all original contents except for the original Olympus 14-42 kit lens, which I sold separately. All other original contents are included. I'll also include an extra battery.

Olympus 17 / 2.8 Pancake lens
Excellent condition, and a very nice performer. Comes with original box.

Olympus VF1 optical viewfinder
This is the optical viewfinder for the 17mm pancake lens above. Excellent condition.

Olympus FL-14 Flash
Excellent condition, hardly used. Includes original box and fresh batteries.

Price: $800 Shipped and paypal'd

I also have an Olympus MF-2 OM Adapter available. This allows regular Four-Thirds lenses to be mounted on the E-P1 Micro-Four-Thirds mount, and retain autofocus for most lenses.

I will offer this adapter to the buyer of the kit for $100 (these retail for $160).

Last edited:

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Re: FS: Olympus E-P1, 17/2.8, VF, FL-14 Flash

Price reduced to $800, and I'll cover both shipping and paypal.