Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Leica Noctilux 50/0.95

Siulonbow

FS: Leica Noctilux 50/0.95

Hi,

I am selling a brand new Leica Noctilux 50/0.95. I owned it for about 3 days and have not even mount it on my M8. The reason I am selling it is because I need fundings to buy a M9 that is available at my local camera shop. I have more photos, please send me a message if you are interested in the lens. I am looking to sell the item for $8950 excluding shipping. I will only ship to a confirm address and would prefer local pickup in LA, CA. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Leica Noctilux 50/0.95

Wow. Someone is going to be a very happy Leica Shooter! You're lens is making me drool. Good luck with your sale.

Mango

I'm trying to make sense of it all, so please help me understand:
    1. You paid $10,000 plus tax for this lens. So let's say $10,700.
    2. Three days later you decide to sell it for a loss of almost $2,000 to raise money to buy a M9.
    3. You can easily return this to the dealer for a full refund. I'm sure any legitimate Leica dealer would welcome this lens back, as there is a waiting list for the 50mm 0.95 lens.

Am I missing something?

Sorry if I appear rude, I'm just trying to figure out if I can help you in any way to raise as much cash as you can, before someone sweeps in and gets an unfair (to you) bargain.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd say find a well known photographer or member on this board to see the lens in person would help as well.... it's an expensive lens after all, and you are a brand new member..... It just gives people more comfort.

Siulonbow

Hi,

I got a discount on this lens and this is the price I purchase for. If I return the lens, I will have to pay for the shipping cost; hence, I try not to lose anymore money. Also, I didn't pay need to pay tax because I bought this out of state. Sorry for not being more clear in my description.

Francishmt: I am fine showing your friend or a member on this board with my lens because my lens is valid and am not trying scam anyone. If you can get your friend to take a look at it tomorrow by noon, please let me know.