The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8 (Black) and 50mm Summilux-M ASPH

John Black

Leica M8, Black, Near Mint Condition
$2350 Shipped and Paypal'd in the US

Leica replaced my chrome M8 with a new black M8 in February. This M8 has ~5k clicks and has been trouble-free. Focus is spot on with my 50mm Summilux-M ASPH. I've also used a 90mm APO, 75 Lux and 90 Cron (non-APO) with this M8 and focus has been good with all the lenses. The only signs of use is some very slight wear on the edges of the top plate. The M8 has been kept in a 1/2 case since new. Sale includes the battery, charger, box, manuals, etc. C1 has been registered, so that is not included.

Leica 50mm Summilux-M ASPH -Black, 6-bit Coded
$3000 Shipped and Paypal'd in the US

The 50 Lux was purchased from Popflash ~July 2008. It was a demo lens and looked like new, and the lens still looks like new today. This is best 50mm lens I've ever used. It's tack sharp wide open, there's no CA, focus is perfect on my M8 (and was spot on with the chrome M8 as well). Sale includes the box, the Leica leatherette case, user manual and whatever other paper comes in the Leica box.

I'll post images of the M8 and 50 Lux later.