The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 50 Summilux BP Millenium - CODED

stevem8

This is my prized, MINT, like new, coded IN BOX Leica 50 Summilux PRE-ASPH in black paint finish. It is like new, no flaws, no scratches, no issues and is complete in like new case and box. This is perfect and the ONLY reason I am selling is I just found a great deal on a mint and coded Noctilux F1.

I used to own the Noct years ago and have regretted letting go of it since the day I shipped it off. Anyway, you can see my 50 Lux Pre Asph in the video in my 50 Nokton review here:

http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2009/11/16/the-voigtlander-nokton-50-1-1-lens-review/

It has the built in hood, and focuses to .7 meters as it is the latest version before the ASPH. This is black paint and 6 bit coded. The perfect pre asph Lux.

$2200 due to BP, coding, and being MINT in case/box.

I do not take paypal but will gladly accept check, mo or cashiers check.

Thanks!

Steve

D&A

PM sent Steve (with lots of spelling mistakes)...hope that doesn't count! :) Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D

drxcm

From your other post selling the Cron ASPH (to buy a BP Cron ASPH) I figured you'd be keeping this one Steve..

What have you got in mind instead?
S

stevem8

Found a mint as new classic Noct that I want and cant afford to keep both. If this sells, in a few months I will buy another smaller everyday 50. if this does not sell I will keep it but I really want the Noctilux.

Thx