Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Leica 90/2, 135/3.4; Voigt 12 & 15 Lenses

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

FS: Leica 90/2, 135/3.4; Voigt 12 & 15 Lenses

I'm getting around to selling a few M lenses that I just don't use much anymore. I'll post pictures in a little while. I haven't looked around to see what going rates are at this time, but I think that these are reasonable. If not, let me know and we can arrive at a fair price. Here's the rundown:

Voigtlander 12mm lens with John Milch recessed adapter so that you can etch it six bit coding. Box, manual, caps, etc. $450

Voigtlander 15mm lens with John Milch recessed adapter that is etched for six bit coding. Box, manual, viewfinder, caps, etc. (Chrome) $285

Leica M 90/2 ASPH (Chrome) lens without six bit coding. Perfect glass with just a few rub marks on the chrome colored plastic lens shade. Box, case, caps, etc. $2050

Leica 135/3.4 APO lens without six bit coding. Perfect glass and mint body. Caps. $2000

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FS: Leica 90/2, 135/3.4; Voigt 12 & 15 Lenses

Someone should get both of those CV lenses right now.

Nice prices on the 90 and 135 good luck Kurt
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by KurtKamka View Post
    I'm getting around to selling a few M lenses that I just don't use much anymore. I'll post pictures in a little while. I haven't looked around to see what going rates are at this time, but I think that these are reasonable. If not, let me know and we can arrive at a fair price. Here's the rundown:

Voigtlander 12mm lens with John Milch recessed adapter so that you can etch it six bit coding. Box, manual, caps, etc. $450

Voigtlander 15mm lens with John Milch recessed adapter that is etched for six bit coding. Box, manual, viewfinder, caps, etc. (Chrome) $285

Leica M 90/2 ASPH (Chrome) lens without six bit coding. Perfect glass with just a few rub marks on the chrome colored plastic lens shade. Box, case, caps, etc. $2050

Leica 135/3.4 APO lens without six bit coding. Perfect glass and mint body. Caps. $2000
    Kurt

PM me with the condition of the 12, availability of the 12 finder etc. I really want to own this lens so just need to know the particulars

Woody Spedden

Post Thanks / Like

Kurt!
    I JUST (2 days ago) bought the 90!

we have got to get the east coast to center of country ESP working better!

So what else have you hidden ther?

A MATE maybe???

Victor

Senior Subscriber Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I will take the Voigtlander 15mm lens. E-mail sent. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FS: Leica 90/2; 135/3.4; LNIB 28/2 summicron

The 12mm and 15mm Voigtlander lenses are sold.

I also have a LNIB 28/2 summicron with IR/UV filter just like the one that sold yesterday (box, case, caps, hood, documents including unused warranty card) if anyone is interested. Try as I might to use it, it always stays at home in favor of the 35lux. $2900 + 3% paypal fee. I'll cover shipping.
    Last edited by KurtKamka; 28th March 2008 at 08:05.