The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Hasselblad V gear

Marc Wilson

Hi guys,

I am putting together a V kit after the last year without...just keep getting drawn back to it for my fine art work!

So looking for:

501cm or late 500cm (Chrome) with waist level finder.
Grid screen for above body.
A12 back...the later the better, matching insert if possible.
60mm lens. Either CF or CB.
150mm CF lens.

I'm going to look for the next week to see what is out there and then buy so please do let me know what you have.

I am in the UK so really looking at here and the rest of Europe as buying from States, etc incurs heavy import taxes, but do let me know what you have.

Email or Pm are good and payment will be by paypal.

Thank you.

Marc

Stuart Richardson

Hi Marc,
It has been my experience living here in the land of high import taxes (25% on the purchase and shipping, plus a fixed customs fee), that buying gear in the states at places like KEH is STILL cheaper than buying things locally. I am guessing that the UK is different since it is a larger market, but it is still shocking to me to see the difference in the price of gear here versus the US. You can find 500CM's around 300 dollars or less. Here you would be lucky to find one under 800.

tourmie green

Marc.Ref your hasselblad needs;I see that mifsuds.com (west country dealer)
has reduced their s/h prices on used Hasselblad recently. ffordes.com (Scottish dealer)seems to sitting on a lot of stock,mainly comm.sale stock,but
might be worth a haggle if they have anything that tickles you fancy.
I see that you specified a 60mm CF or CB.,but it might be worth considering
the 60/3.5 CFi that commercialcameras.com have. I believe the later CFi lenses have better internal baffling against flare which might be important for you. I know that your enquiry was directed within the DPI ranks,but I thought
I would pass on this info.anyway.
What's my interest? I'm just one of those eternal window shopping photo.
enthusiasts that also sometimes takes pics too. [email protected]
Regards,tourmie green.

I

Imperial

Greetings Marc,

I have a 501CM (1500,- Euro) and a 503CW (1900,- euro) both in top condition, chrom, with A12 magazin + CFE Planar 80mm f/2.8
If interested please contact me.

Best regards

Peter