The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon G10 + lots of extras $390 shipped

httivals

This is an excellent Canon g10, and includes many extras. Total for the G10 package is $390, and includes shipping in the continental U.S. and paypal fees.

G10 package:

1 Canon G10 -- includes camera, battery, charger, original box with all software, papers, packaging, etc. Camera has no nicks or dings. The lcd had a protector on it from day 1, which I just took off. I tested the camera against two others, and the lens on this one was the sharpest of the three. It's an excellent camera.

1 extra Canon battery NB-7L. This is an original Canon battery, not an off-brand

1 Canon RS 60-E3 shutter release

1 Tamrac 5693 case -- fits the G10, battery, shutter release, etc. perfectly.

Total retail value is approximately $540. It's yours for $390.

Also, offering to the buyer, a Really Right Stuff "L" quick release plate for the Canon G10. Retail value is $88, I'll include it for an extra $50.

Canon G10 with extras -- $390.
L quick release plate, if you want it -- $50 extra

Please send me an email to: [email protected].

I have lots of positive feedback on ebay and at the fred miranda forum under the user name httivals.

Thanks! Howard